S5 Beta: Beyond The End

*Start scene.*


* The door to B.a.D Live Journal opens for the first time in a long time.*

* A lone figure steps through the darkness and destruction, a mere shell of what it had once been just a short time ago.*

Man, what a mess. Hello?

* Nervous but undetterred, the bright and spiky haired young man steps through the shadows.*

I know someone's here... I saw a car outside.

* He hears a soft scuffling of feet in the distance. He looks over in the corner and cautiously walks in that direction.*

Listen... whoever this is, B.a.D told me to show up for S5. I tried calling him but when I didn't talk to him for a month, I just decided to show up and see if he was OK.

* A crushing blow brings Mizzle to the rubble on the ground and he grits his teeth. He feels a pair of manly, yet womanly-smelling hands try to bring him to the ground. He feels a strange smoothness on the back of his neck... almost as if his attacker had his entire body brazillian waxed. He cuts his attacker off at the knees and brings him down and wrenches his arm behind his back.*

What the hell??? Are you who I think you are??? Why did you jump me?!?!

Get off me, you son of a bitch!!! What the hell are you doing here??? How did you get in???

I told you, B.a.D invited me at the end of last season! He gave me a key!

B.a.D invited you, my ass! What's your name???

It's Mizzle!

*P.c.P looks up in shock.*

...


*End scene.*





After the end of S4, B.a.D Live Journal collapsed under the weight of it's own success...

It appears that P.c.P is all that remains...

Will Mizzle help him pick up the peices?

And what has become of B.a.D?

Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa

Anonymous said...

HOT

Anonymous said...

what HAS become of B.a.D???????

Anonymous said...

Sweet it's back! We get some good story time then more posts!

Anonymous said...

ow ow

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooh...

this is good