A Time To Forgive

* Begin Scene *


* B.a.D stepped into the compound of the facility. Despite having been in Mexico a week now, he still hadn’t adjusted to the heat. He returned to Canada tomorrow, to see what progress OziStyle had made in her attempts to find them a new home. While she did that and the B.a.Dcrew went their separate ways, B.a.D decided a trip to Mexico was in order for a vacation. He had not decided if he was going to make this trip or not before he left Mexico, but today he had woken up feeling like he needed to do it.

He had heard that the man he was going to be seeing had made vast improvements in his mental health. But maybe that’s what he was afraid of. Maybe he preferred to think of him as a crazy man. He’d be less dangerous that way. He still remembered how he had found the man, cuddled up in a ball, mumbling… seemingly having lost his mind to fear...

… but now, here he was. Kneeling on the ground, seemingly in prayer. As B.a.D walked into the room where the nurses had led him, he stepped behind the man, having been unsure to this very point how he would feel until exactly this moment.

Yochanan. The man who had killed his friend, P.c.P. The man who had driven him from his home and attempted to kill him just half a year ago.

He took another deep breath, not saying anything… *

Yochanan: I’d heard you we’re out of Canada.

* B.a.D was startled. He did not even think that Yochanan had realized there was anyone else in the room with him, he had been so deep in prayer.

Yochanan looked up at him, and smiled a surprisingly peaceful smile. *

Yochanan: I was wondering if you’d make an appearance here someday.

… how are you?

Yochanan: Better.

* B.a.D shuffed uncomfortably at that last statement. He did not know how to feel about this. *

Yochanan: The doctors told me that I’ve made a remarkable recovery.

They told me the same thing.

Yochanan: Good. I’d hate to think they we’re patronizing me. So, how is everyone from what I’m sure you’re once again calling the B.a.Dcave?

… they’re fine.

Yochanan: I was sorry to hear about the B.a.Dcave’s destruction. I notice you’re here alone. Did the crew have a falling out of sorts?

… everything will be fine. You saw the cave’s destruction on the news?

Yochanan: No. I heard it from G.g.B himself.

You talked to him!?!?!?
* B.a.D recoiled. Was Yochanan still with G.g.B? *

Yochanan: No.
* He pointed to his ear angrily. *
Yochanan: I heard.

You don’t still have contacts in his administration…?

Yochanan: If I was that safe, would you have needed to send me to Mexico?

Then explain it to me. I came to your mental hospital and now you’re telling me you heard from G.g.B without talking to him. So if you don’t want to explain this to me, fine. I’ll go.

Yochanan: No you won’t.

Why not?

Yochanan: This is why you came here. To find out.

… about G.g.B?

Yochanan: What would you like to know?

First I’d like to know how you got this information.

Yochanan: I stabbed G.g.B in the neck, B.a.D. I should have watched him die. But he turned around. He looked me in the eyes, and those eyes we’re dead. Dead but still alive.

How?

Yochanan: G.g.B is possessed by what I can only describe as an unholy demon. From that moment on, I had a window into his madness, and the thoughts of that demon. Even after he left. Even after you brought me here. Even now. I have tried everything I can to get rid of the voice. But it continues to haunt me.

... about a month ago, we had a run-in with another one of them...

Yochanan: About a month ago, I felt G.g.B’s rage… he went after his mortal enemy.

O.s.H...

Yochanan: Possessed by a demon as well? A demon that is the mortal enemy of the demon that possesses G.g.B.

They tried to kill each other.

Yochanan: ... now that this... O.s.H... is free, they will not stop trying to destroy each other. You even escaped G.g.B’s wrath, even his hatred for you was quelled by his unquenchable desire to destroy this other demon.

What are two these demons? What do they want?

Yochanan: If O.s.H is indeed posessed in the same way G.g.B is, then they both want the same thing. It is what they both want, even more than to destroy you and those around you. Even more than they want to destroy each other.

What?

Yochanan: The end of the world.

What?!?!?! Why?!?!?!

Yochanan: I don't know. But I do know this is what they seek... above all else. And they seek to put an end to any who could threaten their plan.

Do you know how they plan to do it?

Yochanan: No, I don’t. But I do know that they both know how to make it happen. And only a select few can stop them.

Who?

Yochanan: You and your friends. That is why G.g.B has been coming after you.

… then they must be the same... O.s.H came after us as well. He was the one who destroyed the B.a.Dcave.

Yochanan: You are the only ones who can stop them, B.a.D.

I don’t know what to say…

Yochanan: No one ever does. You might be the first one who believes me. Although you’ve seen some of it firsthand. And you’ll see a lot more.

… thank you for telling me all of this.

Yochanan: … I’m glad I got to see you one last time. I wanted to tell you all of this, and to thank you… Thank you for having mercy on me after what I did to your friend. If it helps, that is the one thing that I can’t forgive myself for, for killing P.c.P. But thank you for having mercy, and thank you for bringing me down here to get myself back together, away from those who want me dead. The doctors also tell me that you’ve even made arrangements to have some contacts of yours smuggle my family into the country once I’ve been deemed mentally fit to leave this place. I don’t know how to thank you for any of that. It was all very generous. Especially after what I did to you and your family.

… no problem.
* B.a.D turns around and starts to leave, unsure of what else there is to say.. *

Yochanan: Maybe we’ll see each other again.

* B.a.D stops and turns back to Yochanan. *

Yochanan: You never know, B.a.D.

* Yochanan turns away from B.a.D and kneels down again, and goes back to his prayer. B.a.D looks at him one last time before leaving the room…

… as he walked out of the room, he picked up his cell. He wanted to call his crew and find out if they had a new place to stay yet… because now it seemed that their work was more important than ever. *



* End Scene *

27 comments:

Mary and Craig said...

Another fine tale or epic proportions... love it!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm u kno from the last line yochanan will be back again.....

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmm
interesting

i wonder what the rest of the crew is up to........

Anonymous said...

yea why was bad the only one in that one?!?!

Anonymous said...

so GGB is trying ot destroy the world.... does that mean OSH is too???

B-Rush said...

Has anyone else ever wondered...

Have U.S. security teams found B.a.D. LiveJournal?

internet scanners looking for anti-bush/pro-terrorism information?

(the Walmart BADSaga comes to mind...)

Anonymous said...

bad will get sniped tonite :D

Anonymous said...

great story bad!

are the others gonna be what the rest of the crew is doing?

Anonymous said...

BAD< good story dude

i think yochanan will be back too

Anonymous said...

GOOD STORY BAD

i like the way u turned yochanan around

Anonymous said...

yea i thought putting him in the story was gonna just be a way to bash him, but u actually turned him into a character

that really was cool

Anonymous said...

i cant think of what anyone else will do.......

except ozi, she said she was gonna find new digs

Anonymous said...

i wonder if BAD will let us name the new digs (assuming they get some) if we have a survey on here....

lets try it!!

BADhome

Anonymous said...

no that name is stupid..

B.a.Dquarters!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT STORY BAD!!! cant wait for the rest

Anonymous said...

B.a.Dquarters is good......

it's hard to top B.a.Dcave cuz of the BATCAVE with batman....

but thats a good one

Anonymous said...

thank u ;)

bad u can thank me later too :D

Anonymous said...

step away from the B.a.D names.... lets think of something else

THE LAIR

Anonymous said...

The Candy Store

Anonymous said...

second to B.A.Dquarters!

Anonymous said...

GREAT story bad.. loved it!

Anonymous said...

i like Candy Store

what show is that from?

Anonymous said...

GP

Anonymous said...

at least we can get some mizzle in a story :D

Anonymous said...

mizzle should write a novelty post

or a badstory


GREAT STORY BAD, cant wait till the rest

Anonymous said...

whens the next one, speaking of?

Anonymous said...

verrrrrrrrrrrry suspicious how he says that he might see bad again.......