Between Descent & Ascent

Someone pointed out that it's been exactly two years to this date (Sept 2nd) that I started this site, so I felt like, even though I'm not quite ready to hit it hard again yet, I owed you guys a post. I worked on this extremely slowly, off and on, (at a speed of about a paragraph a week), and it's an installment that will take place in between the last 3-parter ("Descent") that ended Season 6 and the next 3-parter ("Ascent") that will premiere Season 7. I'm sort-of-almost-done writing "Ascent".

"Ascent" and B.a.D S7 is coming soon... September 15th. Sorry for the delay. Thanks for all the posative feedback, though.

Miss you guys,
See you soon.
B.a.D


* Begin Scene *


CNN Reporter: … and the worldwide manhunt for B.a.D and Mizzle has still not produced any results. B.a.D sent a tape to the White House 4 months ago, stating that he had fled Canada since the fall of the B.a.Dcave to our troops. No one knows where B.a.D and Mizzle have fled, but they are most likely not in North America, since they are most wanted fugitives in The United States, and since the B.a.Dcave fell, in Canada as well. They are considered by many to be the most dangerous men in the world…

* Katastrophe had never enjoyed CNN, but found herself drawn to it because it was the only place she was able to hear, truthful or not, about B.a.D’s status. Of course, she knew the truth… the world thought B.a.D and Mizzle had fled away from North America entirely, not thinking that they would stay in Canada. And they hadn’t, because they knew that Yochanan would tear apart Canada looking for them, and they wouldn’t let that happen.

No, they would flee to the States, for the combined reasons that it would protect Canada, no one expected them to go somewhere where they we’re just as wanted as they we’re in Canada, and because they knew that on the off chance they found out that's where they we're, Yochanan and his followers would never tear apart their own country looking for them. Seattle was the one of the closest places to Canada and one of the most convenient to go, and that is where they had ended up. Where they tried their best to hide under the radar and keep in touch with her until she was able to provide them with the best means to take the enemy down.

And she… she had made the sacrifice of pretending to be a traitor who gave up the B.a.Dcave to Yochanan. Because she was the only one who Yochanan didn’t know. So she made the sacrifice. And since then, her life had been hell, and she had had to live at the B.a.Dcave with people whom she despised, while she fed them misinformation about her friends’ whereabouts and tried to feed as much useful information as she could about their activities to B.a.D and Mizzle.

But that had proved more difficult than she had thought. She was allowed very little privacy, which told her one thing. They still didn’t fully trust her. Not that she expected them to, she knew they wouldn’t trust her completely from the start. And she knew that with every false tip she gave them that turned up empty, that trust wore thinner. She just hoped that she would be able to execute her plan and take them out before they did the same to her.

No one at the cave ever really told her anything, which is why she turned to CNN. But CNN couldn’t help her with this mystery, however, wondering why Yochanan had invited her, and only her, down to the front elevator of the B.a.Dcave. Or why he looked so tense and nervous. *

Why did you invite me down here?

First things first. I think you can be useful here, Katastrophe. I realize my people don’t turst you because they think you’re leading us on. That you’re still working for B.a.D. But I don’t think that’s your fault, I know from experience that B.a.D is a tricky bastard. And I think we can trust you. And I think you can be of a lot of help to us if we just trust you.

* Katastrophe grinned. She had done a better job on Yochanan than she had thought… *

Why the change of heart?

Someone is coming here to take over.

What?!

Yes. I just found out. That’s why. I need people on my side in case of a power struggle. People I can trust. I need to know I can trust you.

You can… but I don’t understand…

I don’t know what’s going on either. They told me I’m in charge of the United States… that I’m the leader of the free world, that I would be posing as Bush… who could possibly be above me? They would take this away from me? After I take the B.a.Dcave and send B.a.D on the run?

… do we know who…

* The elevator door opened, and two men in suits stood behind a man in a wheelchair, covered in a hood. The man looked up, and smiled at Katastrophe and Yochanan. *

Oh my God…

* A shiver went down Katastrophe’s spine and her eyes went wide… *
Facking hell…


* 5 Minutes Later, In The City Of Seattle… *
* There we’re days when Mizzle remembered when his life used to be normal. He thought of the time before he went to the B.a.Dcave for the very first time on that fateful day and helped P.c.P bring back the missing B.a.D. Before he joined the crew shortly thereafter. Before taking down Wal-Mart, nuking the entire state of Arkansas and murdering the President of the United States all in one day... *

* Before he became a fugitive in the United States as a result. Before he experienced the recent worst 3 days of his life, from having a member of the crew, P.c.P, assassinated, to finding out one of their worst enemies was after their base and their home, to allowing yet another member of their crew to go after that enemy on what would most likely be a suicide mission, to taking a bullet in the ass, literally, as a result of a high-speed car chase to run from their home through a military dragnet of men sent only to murder them, to having to run from their own country to another country where no one expected them to go, where they we’re just as much fugitives, just so their enemy would not tear apart their home country looking for them... *

* Before he was here in his makeshift home in Seattle, a loft, bought with the money obtained from selling the high-priced cars from the transport truck he and B.a.D had used to escape Canada into the United States before highjacking it, trying to stay under the radar while trying desperately to stay in touch with Katastrophe, who, because of the size and manpower of their enemy, was perhaps their last hope to get home and take out the enemy once and for all. ** Before B.a.D himself stood at the door of his new loft, looking at Mizzle and the pained expression on his face, still sore from the bullet wound to the ass 4 months later. Nothing seemed to help with the pain and irritation. B.a.D smiled ruefully, and pulled out what looked like an inner tube from behind his back. *

It’s a donut.

* Mizzle raises an eyebrow. *

Pregnant women use it. They can put one cheek here, and it takes the pressure off the other cheek. For you, dawg.

* Eyebrow still raised. * Thoughtful.

All right. It’s been 4 months. Let’s just deal with this. Yes. Damn. I shot you. I’m sorry. But you wouldn’t be seein’ nothin’ at all if I hadn’t made my move, so I don’t know why you’re still so angry after 4 months.

Oh, you’re misinformed. I’m not angry.

No, you’re very angry.

Nah, it’s all good. You know what, man? I had an epiphany.

… you takin’ medication?

It came to me last night.

… you still takin’ medication for the… the thing, right?

I realized… you’re an enigma.

Yeah, I can see that.

God sent you here to test me. But guess what? I’m not gonna let you break me, B.a.D… * breaks slowly into a melody… * Ain’t never gonna break my stride, ain’t nothin’ gonna slowwwww me down… oh no, oh no, I got to keep on moooooooooovin’…

… riiight… medication… anyways, I sure hope we get word soon. I miss the B.a.Dcave.

Me too. I also miss the rest of the crew… Vic, Shane, Lem, Ronnie…

Uh… Miz, that’s not the B.a.Dcrew, that’s the Strike Team from The Shield.

… Blanka, E. Honda, Chun Li, Guile, Ryu…

That’s the Street Fighter videogame lineup.

… Sony, Panasonic, Sanyo, Pioneer, Samsung…

Those are electronic companies...

*B.a.D’s cell vibrates in his pocket. He takes it out of his pocket and looks at the display. *

Message From:
Katastrophe

Hey, snap out of it, Nelly Furtarded, this is what we’ve been waiting for.

Hey, boys. Sorry for the wait, but I don’t get a lot of alone time here. They watch me quite a bit. I got your message, I hope everything is going OK in Seattle, so far everything is OK here. I facking (eat it Miz) hate it here, but so far they don’t suspect a thing. Yochanan has trusted me up to the point of bringing me into the inner circle, so I’ll be able to let you guys know ahead of time what their operations are.

That’s good news.

Yeah, it is… we’ll get our shit together, and be ready to move once she lets us know what they’re… * His phone pops up with another message. *

And the last thing you should know is that someone is going to be taking over this operationthat’s why Yochanan brought me into the know, he needs more people on his side in the case of a power struggle, and I figured that this was a good way to get info to you guys. The new guy in chargejust showed up. You’re not going to believe this, but it’s(ctnd)

Son of a bitch. Stupid limited-space text messages.

Two words. Telus, man.

I wonder who… * Final text message comes through… *

(ctnd) G.g.B. Bush. He’s alive. I can’t believe it either. He’s badly disfigured and in a wheelchair, but he’s alive. And he’s still running the show from behind the scenes. No one knew. Even Yochanan just found out. I’ll have more info to follow. I miss you guys. Take care of yourselves, I’ll be in touch.
Love, Kat


Oh, you've got to be kidding me...

Son of a bitch…

* B.a.D and Mizzle take a deep breath, then nod at each other, each understanding the raised stakes... *


5 Minutes Later, back at the B.a.Dcave…

Sir, I don’t understand…

What’s there to understand, Yochanan?

I didn’t know you we’re alive, sir… they told me you had died in Arkensas.

Obviously, I didn’t.

How did you…

That doesn’t matter. All that matters is we’ve got the B.a.Dcave. You’ve done well, Yochanan… for the most part, anyways…

What do you mean?

You haven’t found B.a.D.

He escaped Canada after we took the B.a.Dcave.

So why haven’t you torn apart Canada looking for him?

Uh… like I said sir, he’s not in…

If you want to find B.a.D, you have to attack something he loves. Of course he’s not in Canada. He wouldn’t stay here and let us tear apart Canada looking for him. That’s why he ran to another country, but he doesn’t know I’m alive. He doesn’t think you’d tear through Canada to find him. And he’d be right. You wouldn’t. But I would.

… sir?

You heard me. Tear through Canada. He’ll show up. We’ll co-ordinate the invasion from here. From now on, this is no longer the B.a.Dcave. This is the new Canadian White House.

* Yochanan looked at Katastrophe in complete shock. Even he, the man who had killed P.c.P right in front of her, could not believe what he was hearing. And Katastrophe knew that soon, very soon, in order to help protect the country she loved, very soon, her choices would become harder and much more unpleasant. And more than anything, she wanted her friends beside her again. But for that to happen, she knew the plan she had to make that happen would have to be sped up. It was time for the Descent to turn back into an Ascent. It was time to fight back. *


* End Scene *


The Most Dangerous Man In The World Is Still Alive…

And Only The B.a.Dcrew Can Stop His Insane Plan To Destroy Canada…

The 3-Part B.a.Dstory: Ascent will premiere B.a.D’s Season 7

Stay Tuned…

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahha SWEET
i knew kat was on the inside, not a traitor

Anonymous said...

i wasnt sure for a bit cuz she never posts, but i had that feeling too
good job kat!!!

Anonymous said...

that would have been cooler if we didnt see bush on the poster already, no??

Anonymous said...

yes, but it was still cool

Anonymous said...

YEAAaaaaaaa!!!!

I MISSEED THE BADSAGA

im so hooked

Anonymous said...

prediction: yochanan is going to try to get rid of ggb himself

Anonymous said...

prediciton: that waas an obvious prediction

Anonymous said...

the traffic has jumped over 200 people today alone since this post was up

everoyne knew bads story was going up today

thats so awesome
congrats bad

Anonymous said...

bad... YOU Know how to tell a story, man... thank u for sharing them with us, speaking for myself, im friggin hooked. i got all my friends reading this website now and we're all caught up with the old stories, just waiting for the new one

Anonymous said...

that rocked! cant wait for the series on the 15th, happy anniversary and happy early bday bad!!!

Anonymous said...

little less than 2 weeks till Ascent!!!!

Anonymous said...

how come we only got one mizzle post this week?
:(

Anonymous said...

nice picture!!!

Anonymous said...

cant wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

that was a great post

cant wait to read the new series!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i cant WAIT to hear the explanation on how GGB is alive... nuclear blast didnt do it hey?????

Anonymous said...

ah give it a rest, not liek this is realistic in any way

i love it
GP

Anonymous said...

nice picture!

happy labour day badlivejournal and badlivejournal fans!!!

wtf IS labour day really, anyways... THERES an idea for a post for u guys

Anonymous said...

GPBAD

Anonymous said...

GP!

Anonymous said...

hahaha love the shield / streetfighter ref

Anonymous said...

no way man... no posts in so long!!!!!!!

do we have to wait till the 15th?!?

Anonymous said...

true dat

Anonymous said...

BAD... your the man dude

i cant wait for the story
GP

Anonymous said...

i like the new pictures up top

Anonymous said...

QUESTION FOR ASK MIZ OR ASK KAT
(or ask bad)

do u guys have control over ur characters???

Anonymous said...

no posts in a week?!?!?!

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on the no posts

Anonymous said...

SOMEBODY WRITE SOMETHING

FACK

Anonymous said...

happy bday on friday badman

Anonymous said...

bad u need to get a myspace

Anonymous said...

2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yea yea yea yea YEA