Welcome to S4... the only place with P.c.P

Quote For Today:
"I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before. Why? Because I can."
- Shawn Michaels


Where's my snare?

I have no snare in my keyboard.

There you go.

Hey, yo.

I'm back!

So yeah... I know, I know... everybody misses me. This thing is like my forgotten redheaded stepchild when I'm not in school. But you forgive me, don't you? Of course you do. You love it. You need it. Dammit, you can't sleep without it.

That said, welcome to Season 4. Or S4, for short.

Some of you might remember that last season, I mentioned e-mails from a woman saying that if I didn't clean up my site, she'd have to take legal action. She reared her head again in a comment on my last post.

So to all of those who e-mailed and commented on the last post, yes I did read the comment from "Another Mother Against", yes I did recieve a couple e-mails from this "lady" a couple times about a year ago, and again a couple months ago, but deleted them and dismissed them as prank (or idiocy). I didn't even realize they we're coming from the same person. I won't respond to her comment today. today is just my welcome back ceremony. Next post, however, you'll have my response and my official position on this situation. So you can look forward to that, I promise a doozy. You can look forward to that on Tuesday at the latest.

Hee hee. I just said "Doozy".

However, in the interests of making this website more politically correct, I now have an assistant. Introducing.... Politically Correct Purplebot. P.c.P for short.

Hello.

He'll be a regular guest here on B.a.D Live Journal, and as you can probably guess, his contributions will be written in purple. He'll also be handling the "Of Today" sections, like the quote at the very beginning of this post, and he'll probably give you a song in a bit.

First though, get a load of this. It was pointed out to me in some e-mail I got today that been exactly two days short of one year to the day that I created this site and my first entry.

P.c.P would like to take this opportunity to congratulate B.a.D on his amazing first year, and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Thanks, big guy. I'd also like to thank the reader that pointed that out, I definately would have missed that.

P.c.P would also like to thank to reader for pointing this out, and wish her the best of luck in her future endeavors.

Isn't this guy great? He's exceptionally politically correct, much more so than me... and check it out! His name is abbreviated in a cool way like mine.

P.c.P would also like to mention how cool it is that his name is like B.a.D's name.

Had a great, great summer... thanks for asking. Two long vacations, very well deserved. Lots of money made, also very well deserved, and did lots and lots of stuff with friends. Also just got back from West Ed with Kacey last week. There's a photo album up of us from West Ed for anyone interested.

Also to let you know that there is a photo album up called "Vacation 2005", for anyone who hasn't already found it on their own. It's a lot of miscellaneous pics from my vacation. There's a lot of stuff that I never got on film that I wish I had, like Brittaney shaking her ass at her birthday party despite constant insitance that she wouldn't, but there are a lot of pics, so go check those out when you get a few. There's also a hilarious vid from my digital camera of me beating the bejesus out of a boxing machine at Schanks and another one at West Ed, but I can't figure out how I could put that up for you guys to see. If anyone has any ideas, drop me a line.

I'll elaborate with some stories sometime soon, I imagine. Today's post was to state that I am back for S4 and to introduce P.c.P.

I'd like to thank everyone from work who helped make my Alberta Children's Hospital BBQ a huge success. You guys rock.

Also, it's gonna start to get cold in a month again, so it's goodbye to outdoor jogging and hello to the indoor treadmill for me. The total silver lining to that is I get to snag some more DVD box sets. I'm gonna do S3 of 24, been looking forward to that one... after that, I'm thinkin' The Shield. Anyone seen it? Anyone else got any recommendations?

Also, I've got a reccomendation for you. The Proof CD. I was expecting a pretty good CD, what I got was a CD that was half bad and half great. The last quarter and the first quarter of the CD is killer. The rest is passable, but you must check out those tracks if you're a rap fan.

Picked up the Yayo CD yesterday. Speaking of this, P.c.P will also be handling the "of today" sections. Like the "Quote For Today" at the very beginning. Anyways, I've only got a few tracks under my belt so far from Yayo, so far the only one that really stands out is...

Song For Today:
Drama Setter
- Tony Yayo (feat. Obie Trice & Eminem)

P.c.P would like to congratulate B.a.D on another fantastic post, and once again wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Thank you, sir. You know talent when you see it. Might I add that you yourself are looking extremely dapper today.

P.c.P would like to acnowledge and thank B.a.D for his compliment, and add that it's probably because P.c.P just got waxed yesterday.

Brazillian?

P.c.P would like to say "you know it, girlfriend."

See you early next week for some angry-mother-related ranting.

E-Mail: badownallyerasis@hotmail.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till the bitch gets slammed, drug out, embarrased, and hopefully shot. Wait, if people like her weren't around we couldn't use her stupidity as a unifying force to keep the group together.

About my comments on her not being able to raise her own kids, I don't regret it, I still think she should have been sterilized at birth. However, if she has issues with this blog, she can simply not click on it, if her kids are having issues with how to act after reading this blog, it's probably because they are acting like the rest of the civilized world, and not doing what their controlling mom is demanding them to do.

There's a million other sites you should be worried about your kids getting their hands on...
http://www.consumptionjunction.com
and you should spare us your "save the world One web page at a time" mentallity. Hey I got an idea, with all this free time you would gain, you could do everyone a favour and learn how to tie a noose...
http://www.realknots.com/knots/noose.htm
You make me sick.

In other words, go fuck yourself.

M to the izzay

Anonymous said...

this rules

how often can we expectp osts?

Anonymous said...

hopefully lotssssssssss

Anonymous said...

gd mizzie

Anonymous said...

M to the izzay, you are my new hero......B.a.D....i hope your next post is better, i was expecting a good one....

Anonymous said...

mizzay IS the shit (almost as good as BAD), but this post rocked, u are on blow

Anonymous said...

F that noise, i LOVE pcp.. this better not be a one time thing

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is the REAL required reading for MY class...


;)

B