Fade Out - Part 5

* BEGIN SCENE *



THE VOID

* Fade into a large control room. A man is sitting in a single chair, surrounded by TV’s.

The man was pleased. It had gone exactly as planned.

Another man walked into the room, carrying a document of some sort. *

OFFICER: Sir, it’s done.

* Architect waved his hands to one of the TV’s. *
ARCHITECT: I know, I’ve seen it.

OFFICER: Sir… there’s been a complication.

ARCHITECT: Complication?

OFFICER: More people made it out than just our friend…

* The Architect looked back at him. *
ARCHITECT: … excuse me?

* Nervously. *
OFFICER: They have been captured and drugged. They have been put in several separate cells.
* Angrily. *
ARCHITECT: He assured me he would be the only survivor… DAMMIT.

OFFICER: … uh, sir… some of them are the colored ones.

* The Architect shot him another look. *
ARCHITECT: … WHAT???

OFFICER: Yes, sir… we… we think P.c.P might have been involved.

ARCHITECT: … and what has P.c.P to say about this?

OFFICER: He has failed to report in.

ARCHITECT: … he was told to step aside when I took over this project as soon as Earth’s verdict came in… was it all the colored ones who escaped? Even O.s.H?

OFFICER: Him too, but… it’s not all colored ones. Uhh… I have a list right here.

* The officer reached for the document he had carried in, and The Architect snatched it away… he looked at it… *



* He continued to stare at it… *
Architecht: … find P.c.P. I’m going to talk to our friend.

* Fade out. *







* Fade into a large cell. Mizzle, Katasrophe, Ozi-Style, and B-Rush are all unconscious on cots.
Mizzle was the first to stir. As he got up, the others started to rise as well... *

Uhhhhh… you guys made it…

Yeah… you too… how long have we been out?

And where are we…?

I’m guessing The Void… at least you guys made it in too…

So… how did that meticulously planned attack on G.g.B’s ship go?

About as well as yours. O.s.H got us from behind. What happened to that plan to stop those bombs?

G.g.B sealed us out of the room and turned them back on.

But G.g.B was on the ship headed for the Void!

I know… but he… I don’t know. We can’t explain it. But he WAS there. And he was on that Air Force Zero ship as well.

Where are the others? Tate and Ekobruzzi…

… and O.s.H and G.g.B…

… and Yochanan.

I’m guessing they’re in other cells… wait… Yochanan?

* Katastrophe nodded. *
O.s.H had him held captive aboard his ship for months, along with…

* She paused, realizing Mizzle and B-Rush did not know yet… *
… B.@.D.

* Mizzle and B-Rush both shot looks at Katastrophe and Ozi-Style.

Fade out. *





* Fade into the inside of a cell. O.s.H is in the cell, alone.

He is pacing around the cell until he notices a figure walking down the hallway…

He squinted until he recognized the figure. He breathed a sigh of relief. *

Ahhhhhhhhhh… at last.

* It was who he had been waiting for since before he had even entered The Void. *

I thought you’d never show up.

* The figure walked up, looking at O.s.H. *

So… when am I getting out of here?

That’s the thing… there’s been a… hiccup.

Ha ha ha ha ha… hiccup?

* The figure O.s.H knew as P.c.P simply returned his gaze. *

Look… you got me. You got me fair and square when I died in the invasion of Iraq, all right? Then you re-animated me so that I could do what you wanted me to do and I would be set free afterwards.

Let’s not pretend you followed the plan to the letter. Why did you capture Yochanan?

I needed to find you… I needed instructions! Yochanan was at your gravesite! I thought he would know where you we’re!

I told you that you had everything you needed to do what you needed to do, and that you wouldn’t see me until your task was done and that you should not go looking.

Look… I am sorry about Yochanan. But what do you care? I did what you wanted me to do, now it’s time to cut me loose, just like we agreed.

Letting G.g.B get through The Void wasn’t part of the agreement.

Because I had to be YOUR bait. G.g.B got through the Void, because of YOUR package that I had to deliver. Now, I got B.@.D and the others in here, didn’t I? ALIVE. I GOT you what you WANTED!

… you let G.g.B through the Void, O.s.H.

* At that, P.c.P simply turned and walked away. *

HEY… where are you GOING?!?!?!

* O.s.H raised his hand to cut P.c.P down with his orange energy, but nothing happened. O.s.H looked down at his hands. He felt nothing. He felt none of the power he had…

He walked to the bars of his cell and called after the figure… *

I got you what you wanted, I got those kids in here…

* P.c.P continued walking. O.s.H grabbed the bars and shouted after him. *

I DID WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO DO!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! I DID WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO DO!!!

* P.c.P continued walking away.

Fade out. *





* Fade into a medium-sized cell. Tate, Ekobruzzi, and Yochanan are all unconscious, but a shouting coming from the hallway roused Tate and Ekobruzzi up… *

* Coming from down the corridor… *
I DID WHAT YOU TOLD ME!!!

EKOBRUZZI: … what the hell was that?

TATE: It sounded like O.s.H…

* Both of them looked out the sealed glass window to their cell and saw a figure walking by. They looked at each other, neither recognizing the figure…

… the figure looked into the cell and at the unconscious Yochanan on the ground…

… as the figure focused his gaze on Yochanan, Yochanan’s eyes shot open wide. He immediately got to his feet and ran to the cell window, pushing Tate and Ekobruzzi aside… *

YOCHANAN: I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!!!!!

* The figure sighed and stared back blankly. *
I know.

* … and at that, the figure simply walked away down the corridor without another word, until he was out of view of the cell window… *

YOCHANAN: Wait… WAIT!!!

* … Yochanan slinked back to the corner and slid down until he was sitting, and stared blankly at the wall… completely catatonic again… *

* To Yochanan. *
EKOBRUZZI: Who the hell are you… and who the hell was that???

* Yochanan said nothing, he simply continued to stare straight into space. *

TATE: His name is… Yochanan, I think.

EKOBRUZZI: How do you know him?

TATE: Katastrophe said that was his name when we we’re all on the B.@.Dship. Apparently he had been held there for months.

EKOBRUZZI: … so what the hell does HE have to do with all this? And who was that in the hall?

* Yochanan continued to stare straight at the wall, not hearing anything that the two men we’re saying. *

* Tate simply shook his head. *
TATE: I don’t know.

EKOBRUZZI: Well, we need to start getting some answers here, man. Did you hear anyone say why this guy had been held captive?

TATE: All I know is that O.s.H held him captive with B.@.D...

* Ekobruzzi shot a look at Tate. *
EKOBRUZZI: … B.@.D is ALIVE???

* Fade out. *





* Fade into the inside of a cell. G.g.B is inside, alone.

He is pacing around the cell, until he notices a figure walking down the hallway.

He squinted until he recognized the figure. He breathed a sigh of relief. *

Ahhhhhhhhhh… at last.

* It was who he had been waiting for since before he had even entered The Void. *

I thought you’d never show up.

* The figure walked up, looking at G.g.B. *

So… when am I getting out of here?

ARCHITECT: Right after you explain how it happened that NINE others escaped the destruction of Earth and made it into the Void.

Opposing forces that I was unable to stop. Between O.s.H and the B.@.Dcrew...

ARCHITECT: Enough. I know. It doesn’t matter now. You need to do one last thing. I need you to go back to re-start the nuclear bombs that B.@.D’s friends shut off. It needs to go exactly as it did before, then the cycle and the destruction of Earth will be complete.

… so that’s why B.@.D’s friends said they saw another me on the ground to re-start the bombs. I had wondered.

ARCHITECT: That confirms it. Are you ready?

Yes, Architect.

* Architect pressed a button and the cell slid open.

Fade out. *





* Fade into a small cell. B.@.D is inside, alone.

He sighed. He had enough of being held captive when O.s.H had them.

But this was much worse.

The world had ended, and all he had now was time to sit and think about it, in this… this… whatever this was.

He stood up as a figure approached his cell… this was the first activity that he had heard since he had woken up here. He did not even know how long he had been there.

He stood up and walked to the window.

The figure stepped into view. B.@.D stared at him…

And this time, he was not surprised to see him. But for the first time, this was the only time in a very long time that he felt like he was seeing him outside a hallucination. *

* The figure smiled a rueful smile at B.@.D... *
Hello, B.@.D.

* Fade out. *





* END SCENE *


THE 5 PART CONCLUSION TO THE FINAL B.@.DSAGA INSTALLMENT "FADE OUT"...
"DEJA VIEW", WILL BEGIN AIRING IN 3 DAYS (TUES JAN 8TH)...

STAY TUNED... AND LEARN THE FINAL FATE OF THE B.@.DCREW AFTER THE END OF THE UNIVERSE

No comments: