Ah, f*ck

I lost a Monopoly game last night to my family. I was last place. I am unfamiliar with this "losing" concept when it comes to games, at least as far as 2005. The only one who was more a fish out of water with that situation was my Dad, who actually won the game.

I also got sick, but it wasn't too bad. I don't really have symptoms. I just get tired quick and sleep a lot.

Arrested Development Season 2 comes out today... and you know B.a.D is a happy fella. So will be you if you get this, but make sure you get Season 1 first.

Some of you have asked why I don't swear on here. I do swear on here, I just bleep out selected letters. Then it's not technically a swear.

But why the hell do you bleep some swears and not others?

Example: I just said "hell".

For the record, I only use the words damn, hell, ass, and bitch.

I never use the words s*it or f*ck.

Why the f*cking s*it not? I like to f*cking swear.

Watch your f*cking mouth.

Whoa, geez. F*ck me.

God damn it. F*ck.

S*it.

Will you stop f*cking swearing and get back to what you're supposed to be doing?

Fine.

P.c.P would like to wish all f*ckers and s*it-heads the best of luck in their future endeavors.

Thank you.

F*cker.

What was that?!?!?!

F*cker!

All right, that's just about enough of this. What's with all the trash-talking lately, huh?

You don't like it? Maybe I should just start kicking your bitch ass instead.

Just bring it, you little bitch!

Don't you call me a bitch, you little bitch! And bitch, I already brought it! I brought it, set it down on the table and opened it right the f*ck up!

E-Mail: broughtitsetitdownonthetableandopeneditrightthef*ckup@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh pcp is getting ballsy

Anonymous said...

Power to you pcp, don't let stupid BaD bully you.

Anonymous said...

yea man!

pcp da man!