Random Verbage

The last few posts have been written on the brand new laptop I bought on Friday. It's a badass Compaq, for inquiring minds.

And I hate to rub it in everyon'es faces... but if any other retail group out there can beat a 99%, 92%, 100% and 100% on the four parts of the project respectively... ah, who am I kidding, no one can.

Hit school at about 5 AM with Nicolinna today for our last exam. Had a great time, no matter how bad an idea it was to hit it that early. I can't even count the number of times we've done this over the last couple of years, but it puts us at ease before anything tricky that we'll have to do that day. Big ups to the 7-11 we hit on the way there for the 1.8 L slurpee and other assorted goodies that I lovingly called a "breakfast". Small ups to the bananas they gave us, however... I'd never seen a banana with two peels on it before, and I was pretty sure I didn't want to taste it.

But we're officially done! It was kinda sad... but life is like that. I'm proud of what I accomplished, and I'm proud of what we as a group accomplished. It all starts again in January, just very, very different.



Mizzle: You're as cold as ice! Told you you'd like it.


Karine: Congratulations. I'm happy for you, and I hope you find what you're looking for in this.


Warren: We need to pick classes on Wednesday. Call. E-Mail. Send a carrier pigeon with a note. Written in your own blood. I don't care. Get a hold of me, wigga.


Paige: It was good to see you, and I'm glad you're coming back. We we're worried about you.


Dad: It might be time to admit that you and the vaccum may not have the healthiest of relationships.


Britt: It happens.


Trashey: F*ck yourself, pig.



Make sure to tune in next time. I have this great idea for how I want to end the season.

'Till then, f*ckers.

B.a.D

No comments: