Wow! My login still works!

Now he's back for another one.
But this time he's back harder,
Stronger, and, and, and...
A little more troublesome.



Who am I to deny the record 147 e-mails and 35 comments that had been left in my wake, right?

I honestly can't excplain the epilogue, or the five S5 Beta posts that preceded this. I just started writing that first epilogue in my head and somehow made it sound cool. I wasn't sure at the time weather or not I was gonna keep going after last season, so I figured it would either make for a good ending, or a good cliffhanger. Then I came back and decided, well, why stop there. Let's really run it into the ground.

For those of you who liked it, thank you. For those of you who didn't, well, I wrote those ones for an audience of one. Suck me sideways.

This season will be a tad more casual. By that I mean, now my courses are at night and I'm not neccesarily able or inclined to write in all or any of them. I'm not too sure yet. So basically, it'll be when I can't sleep. And with night classes, I basically moved my life ahead 4 hours, so when I can't find anyone to do something with after school, I come home. Maybe then. Who knows.

I took the "news" section out. I had some good gags in there, but I couldn't think of anything else to put in. I've put space for a little tagline under the main "B.a.D Live Journal" heading. I'll update with a catchphrase or slogan whenever I think of a good one. I think today's was pretty damn sweet.

The other change is that based on how popular old Mizzle became on the comment board, and how impressed I was with how he wrote, some posts will have a "Mizzle Sez" section to them where Mizzle can say whatever he wants about whatever I've written, if he decides it's something he'd like to throw his three cents into.



Inaugural Mizzle Sez

You heard the man, I get three cents and you get none… unless you post a comment, then you can have 1… only 1. And B.a.D, it was 37 comments… this is why I’m here people, to make sure things like this don’t go unnoticed.

Let the games begin!

Mizzle



And yes, for those inquiring minds who've asked... Yochanan will be dealt with shortly. I've got that and a couple more things in the works. Just not today. I'm only one man, you know.

An amazing man, yes. But still only one.

See you soon.

Peace.

B.a.D

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWET

Anonymous said...

welcome aboard mizz

Anonymous said...

PCP BAD AND MIZZLE are the blog to hit

Anonymous said...

is mizzle a real person or is he another PCP

Anonymous said...

PCP ISNT REAL/!??!?!

Anonymous said...

oh shut up

everyone knew that

Anonymous said...

welcome back BAD!

Anonymous said...

the power is back?

didnt he steal that?

Anonymous said...

kickass

doesnt matter if he stole it

this is better than wwe these days anyways ;)

Anonymous said...

these days anyways?

wtf?

Anonymous said...

HAHA now I don't have to wait for mizzle to comment, this is classic.

Anonymous said...

yea good teamup we got goin here