Late-Week Closure


Comment Left On Last Post
B - remember the last time you started to get a little puffed up and exaggerated your postion in life a bit too much that Carry On guy showed up, exposed you for who you really were and basically bitch-slapped you into a bit of humility? Are you worried that could happen again? Is it time to come back down to earth/reality?


Well, excuse me all to shit.

Hmm, well it was actually Mizzle that wrote the last post... which you would have known if you read the "posted by" thingie at the very top of the post. I only wrote the footer with my "B.a.D Sez" thingie. But what exactly did Mizzle or myself write last time that brought this on? Well, for my end, I'll just clear up what I do and don't remember, and since this guy was more likely talking about Mizzle this time around, I'll leave Mizzle to handle his business.

What I Don't Remember:
- Being exposed.
- Exaggerating my position in life.
- Being bitchslapped. Especially into humility.

What I Do Remember:
- Bitchslapping.
- Saying I love my job.
- Saying I don't know many people my age attending school who have this good a job.
- Saying I love how much money I have.
- Saying I have great friends.
- Saying how I'm glad I'm graduated with my certificate, and am a year and a half away from a degree.
- Saying I have a great life, and still do. (This is a good one to remind everyone of, especially also because I've apparently got family that takes away from this that I'm depressed when they read it.)
- Basically just being thankful and greatful all around.

Apparently there's something wrong with all of that. Apparently being thankful and greatful means I'm a dick to some people. Oh well.

If the comment was for me, I'm guessing it was left by someone like this...... or someone else who I might know or used to know who's offended that I'm enjoying life. Maybe someone possibly offended that I would have joined them in their career interests, but I didn't want a job parking cars. So why waste too much time on it, really?

Oh, wait. Before I move on, I remember something else too.
Good memories. Onto more important things.


So I waited a couple days to post this, not wanting to take any thunder away from Mizzle's kickass post.

Without getting into details that everyone doesn't need... I got some closure today. Closure I didn't really want or need, but I got it, and it was definately a good thing regardless. Someone understands why I did what I did a few months ago... and realizes that she's better for it, same as me, just like I said at the time. Was hard to hear... very hard. But needed to be said, and even though it hurts, it will feel better now than it did.

So it's time to take a rest, wind down... S5 has been fantastic, but I need a break. I've got a 5-part finale that anyone who enjoys the story posts I did at the end of last season and the beginnning of this season will really enjoy. They got good feedback, so I think you'll like this mini-series too. Then it's a few weeks off. Mizzle can still post whenever he wants, and I've got a new girl debuting on the site after my finale is done. And I won't be gone all that long, so take the "no funeral" signs off your backs and get your heads out of the oven.

Remember to watch me go out with a bang starting next week...


What he said.

B.a.D

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhahaha

LOVE the pics

also love how people talk so much shit on here about you guys

without even letting you know who they are

faggots

Anonymous said...

First, where's Mizzle's rebuttal?

Second, you guys are better people than me, man...

If anyone tried to say shit about me I'd be PISSED they didnt tell me who they we're

Chickenshits

Anonymous said...

BENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OW OW

nicely done bad

man i wish i could talk half as good as u write when it comes to some people :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah, B.a.D

Don't even listen to the posers.

Anonymous said...

i agree man

this site is for peoples entertainment, i know a lot of people who come here...

why fuck with BAD (or missle) when you wont even say ur name?

Anonymous said...

what they said

;p

Anonymous said...

Couldn't help but notice the irony - don't you bag groceries? Or are you pretending you're running the place again ... someone's going to get bitchslapped into humility again!!!

Anonymous said...

speaking as somone who works with "b"... he doesnt bag groceries. never did. hes one of those beautiful office people.

like me ;)

get your facts straight if you're gonna call him out

KC

Anonymous said...

who is this fag?

Anonymous said...

and PS: when did BAD ever say he was running the place?

i think we have a hater

Anonymous said...

nice post bad

may as well just ignore, not like any of these people know what they're talking about anyways

Anonymous said...

hahahahhaha parking cars

classic

Anonymous said...

season finale hey

nice