Turn the Page

Well I wanted B.a.D's final post for S5 to be around for a Monday, because I believe we have the most readership on this day... now that we're moving on Tuesday, I'm here to waste some of your plentiful time.

I've been silent for the past few weeks because I've been allowing B.a.D to put out his ending without interuptions causing a swing in the flow of the finale. But now I have to look waaaay back and try to remember some things that need me to discuss. So this will be like a book of my limited memory. *Turn the Page*

A couple of weeks ago Mary (link to her blog on the top right) was talking about fruit toast... B.a.D and I both asked "wtf" and she and her visitors replied with some links to information. After reading about this stuff I still thought it sounded strange enough to try, kinda like smokeless cigarettes, yes people, these once existed. But as with the cigarettes my survival instincts are screaming "NOOOOO". Then I had a conversation with someone close to me, and they seemed to remember having it "back home" and have convinced me that I too have had it when I was younger. (still young). For those of you reading this thinking "wtf" allow me to help. It's bread, that's been toasted... but here's the catch, when the bread was made, they put chunks of fruit in it. But typically a specific fruit... not just mash a bunch of colors into a loaf like that crap at Christmas. Anyway, this stuff sounds good, I think, but I'm still scared. *Turn the Page*


My last post I posted some pictures and this time I thought I should do the same... but I'm not on my "posting comp" so as a special request, I will now spend 5 mins getting some of them on here just for you... that's right, you're special in every way to me... am I freakin you out yet? Feels like I'm actually talking to you doesn't it... are you smiling akwardly at the computer... I can see you sitting there... slacking... wondering when I'm going to quit typing so you can look at that picture... go ahead look... no? Oh come on, just sneak a peak... still think I'm actually writing something? Silly...




















O.k. you only get one, I can't hand out all of my A material. *Turn the Page*

Looking forward to Kat posting up a storm here... better then me being alone... without B.a.D around I kind of feel like a orphan... an orphan who needs his diaper changed... damn I just wet myself.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH WHERE THE FUCK IS KAT ALREDAY

Anonymous said...

easy on the caps, cowboy

Anonymous said...

never had fruit toast either

Anonymous said...

ME Neither

Anonymous said...

hahaha

mizzle n bads sister?!??!

Anonymous said...

FOR YOUR RESEARCH:

i read twice a week

usually on monday

other time later in the week

Anonymous said...

i check it every day

:D

i know i'm a lsoer

Anonymous said...

I was going to comment on bad's sister, but now that paragraph is gone!!! Where is it???

Mary and Craig said...

LoL... Fruit Toast...

I can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

did he take it off?

did BAD get mad?
lol