B.a.D x 2......Heaven help us

It's been a while since I posted, so I thought I'd squeeze something in before the saga begins. (Ooooh the suspense)!
Yes, the rumors are true. I am no longer on the singles market. My apologies to anyone who was waiting/hoping/dreaming for a chance........
Riigghhhttt, hey, whatever helps me sleep at night!
So if you hadn't guessed, I managed to make a full recovery from the BBQ turned drink-fest from a couple of weeks ago in time to make it to the second date I mentioned. The rodeo. I didn't realize that it would consist of sitting in the blazing 30 degree sun for over four hours, seeing as how I'd never seen one before, nevermind gone to one, but I had a lot of fun! Bottle of diet coke......$3.25. Hot dog and a water for lunch......$6.75. The off-chance of seeing a rodeo clown being catapulted through the air in a barrel by a pissed off bull? Priceless.
After the rodeo we went and did a tour of the grounds, and decided to stop at the beer gardens and get a cold one, but, in klassic Kat styles, I forgot to bring my I.D with me. So we wound up back where the animals were, in this pub where I didn't need I.D to get in the door, where we downed 4(?)ish drinks each. I should take this time to mention that knowing I was going to be stampeding it up for about 12 hours, I didn't exactly dress in one of my nicer outfits.....I went the casual/comfy route. I should also mention that I wore a white shirt and had a hotdog for lunch. Guess......just guess what happened there.
This is the time that he mentions we should leave, seeing as how we had to go meet his 13 yr old cousin, his sister and his brother-in-law (which I already knew we would be doing)........oh yeah, and his parents (surprise!!!).
OH.
MY.
GOD.
Not only am I completely tipsy, I have a mustard stain on my white shirt (in a rather in-appropriate place, I might add) and now I have to meet the parents completely un-prepared. To say I was nervous would be a gross under statement. A feeling of impending doom, perhaps, would be more accurate. So we walked over to meet everybody, and it went fairly well, I thought. The usual handshakes and pleasantries commonly associated with semi-awkward social situations. Completely busted on the drinks, though....within the first 30 seconds his mom asked him if he had been drinking, to which he replied "YUP!!!" with a huge grin......aaahahaha, nothing like making an excellent first impression!!!
So we had tickets to go see the grandstand show, and to make a long story short.....get ready for some sickly sweetness.....it became official while we *ahem* cuddled in the grass watching the fireworks display.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I should probably mention that we'd been talking pretty much every day for at least a month prior to meeting, for those of you who thought this was completely spur of the moment. Not that it matters what anyone thinks (no offense).
We also hung out the next night, sober that time, of course! I talked a bit more with the parents (who are actually really nice, I liked his entire family, actually) and hung out with him before he had to leave town for work.
And on a kind of twisted note.......I was looking at his driver's license (those of you who know me well understand) and happened to glance at his signature.......B....A....D. I'm serious. I'm not kidding. I just about choked on the air I was inhaling. Same first, middle and last initials as you- know- who. Dammit.
World war 3 is upon us. I swear I saw steam coming out of my phone when I told B.a.D......I'm still not sure if he was laughing or crying, actually. Oh well, he's a big boy now, he can handle it....*winks*
And my little Mizzle.......I am consulting with my lawyer as to when would be an appropriate time to send you the hospital bill for the quadruple bypass I had to endure after reading your last post.....and for the case of specialty imported tequila it took for me to calm my shattered nerves afterwards. Thought I'd give you a little head's up, buddy.

Well that's enough gushing, hope you enjoy the saga..... it's utterly delicious!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWW

good posts BAD and KAT... bad i cant wait for the finale, and KAT congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

yea congrats girl

Anonymous said...

finale comin tomorrow!!!!!

WHOS GONNA DIE?!??!!

Anonymous said...

wicked post kat!!!

Anonymous said...

utterly delicious...

nice

Anonymous said...

hahahaha see miz, u even scared ur own crew with that shit

Anonymous said...

CANT WAIT FOR THE FINALE

MY COMPUTER WILL BE ON AT 6 AM BEFORE I GO TO WORK SO PART 1 BETTER BE UP BY THEN

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

*ahem* watching fireworks

awesome

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»