Good Post, B.a.D Post

Well I figured I'd give you something new to read to feed the need for the B.a.Dsaga to continue... If you for a minute thought to yourself "He's a poet and didn't even know it" then you should feel ashamed for being so lame. That is not cool! BAD YOU! BAD! Now stop being weird. Your family is embarrased!

But lets move on. I wanted to start this post by saying that the good post and the B.a.D post have left for the day. I'm a different kind of post. *HIGH FIVE* B.a.D I morphed a "Shield" quote just for you! And I pulled a high five ala Borat for you! Look at all of the things I do for you and what do I get? Well hopefully I get a visit from you with your latest purchase from HMV in the form of Arrested Development Season 3...

So I wanted to mention some very important dates while I have the stand here. I know they were already mentioned (Some of them). But I wanted to remind us all about how awesome of a month September really is.

September 2nd - Is the 2nd year anniversary of this wonderful site.

September 15th - B.a.D's birthday.

September 23rd - The legend himself will be having a special day devoted to him. Yes of course you know that the legend I speak of is me.

I'd like to take the time now to point out that B.a.D and I have one thing in common that goes much deeper then us having a birthday in September... as you look into it, September is the 9th month of the year. Which would mean that we were "brewed" 9 months before September... which would have been January. Not only is it cold in January, where you'd need others for additional body heat. But January in fact is home to one of the biggest celebrations known as "New Years". To this I remind you that alcohol leads to well... the point is that after some very careful research. I have came to the conclusion that B.a.D and I both are... "New Years oops!" To that I say, good on us B.a.D. From day one we've dramatically impacted peoples lives to the strongest degree, lets continue that trend to the end. (If you're thinking that rhymes again then please read the message at the start of the post).

Anyway, just thought I'd give you something to do for a bit. I'm busy preparing myself for the new season. Which in reality takes no preparation at all... but you know what I mean.

Mizzle

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha
how do i get so pumped for a website?

Anonymous said...

obligatory "good post"!

Anonymous said...

GP
(good post shortened)

Anonymous said...

i picked up AD S3 today... cant believe thats the last one!!!!!!!

wicked shit tho

Anonymous said...

september should be bad livejournal month :D

Anonymous said...

happy birthday this month bad and miz!!!
happy birthday bad livejournal!!!

Anonymous said...

his thing has been around 2 years? ive only been reading htis for 6 months

wow

Anonymous said...

2 years babay

i been with it since the beginning :D

Anonymous said...

we know what u mean miz ;)

Anonymous said...

love the shield reference :D

Anonymous said...

GP MIZ

Anonymous said...

hhahahahaha new years oopS?!?!?

why am i the only one who picked up on that? LOL

Anonymous said...

GPM
(good post mizzle)

Anonymous said...

GPM

Anonymous said...

GPM

Anonymous said...

1 day til more badsaga!!!