Me or Somebody Like Me

Lets all take a moment to admit my title is true... why? Well after reading the comments (which I get a kick out of) I decided to take from my normal 6:00 AM activities, formerly known as "sleeping" and sit down to give the "millions" something to read at work today (Thursday) or tomorrow (you guessed it, I would put "Friday" in these little brackets -->). So here I am, thinking about how much appreciation I have for you readers, and how could I go about repaying you for your loyalty.

Then I started to think to myself... "self? what does this loyalty matter to me? It's not like we advertise on this website which would be making me some money... it's not like you pay to read this... so what does this loyalty mean?" Well I guess it means you love (sorry maybe I should say luv) B.a.D and his antics. And your loyalty to me only means that I have a reason for being up early this morning, other then for work purposes. So where am I going with this? Well, I don't really know. I guess I'm just trying to kill my time and help you kill your time.

But I guess what the important point to take from this. Is you all have learned to love/luv B.a.D and the crew, and like a hooker needs a hit, you all need me or somebody like me (Read: B.a.D and Kat).

To the person commenting on how the counter can't be right because of the number of hits:comments, I have to remind you that not all people comment. For example, when's the last time you went to a site to check the latest sports scores and stopped and commented? Hopefully never, because I think some of the people who comment there should have been sterilized at birth. But you get the point. And for the rest of you, B.a.D and I have been watching the counter, it appears to hit between 50 and 150 on most days. What's the point of me telling you this? I don't know, stop asking these questions, you clicked here not me.

Well I think I've had enough of this for the day. Perhaps I'll try to keep coming back more often since B.a.D is being lazy and taking an entire freakin month off... what's with that? Does he think he's pregnant or something?

Ah, I know what's missing in this post. A little bit of my personal life, well here it is. I'm going to a wedding in Penticton this weekend. So I'm going to be out in the sun adding to my sex appeal. I think we have some rafting in the plans. And definately some golf. I hear it's nice this time of year.

There that's it, no more for you. I'll attempt to make a more satisfying post later. But for now. I have to eat something.

Mizzle

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

well put mizzle!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah miz

hows seattle? ;)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha yeah

Anonymous said...

im from penticton mizzle

come help our city rock a little more (or at all)

Anonymous said...

that was kinda mean.......

Anonymous said...

he did say it was early in the AM, lol

Anonymous said...

he did say it was early in the AM, lol

Anonymous said...

miz what did u think about the badsaga???

Anonymous said...

yea give us thoughts, i loved it, u didnt have anything to say

didnt u like it?

Anonymous said...

good post!!!

see, THATS why people dont comment. why just say "good post", its not worth it

if someone is a regular reader of the site, why feel the need to comment EVERY time

isnt the fact that we keep reading enough? i think mizzle would say it is

Anonymous said...

if you wnat my opinion (and thats the only reason anyone should really ever LEAVE a comment, is to voice an opinion, not just to say "good post"), the comment board takes away from the site.

all 3 of you guys should just say what you say, the best magazine articles or books dont leave room for "comments" to be shared arond the world, least of all to steer the writer

you guys dont need the comment board. take it down.

Anonymous said...

what about when someone DOES have something to say

Anonymous said...

lets hear KATs opinion, now that we got mizzles

Anonymous said...

TUESDAY?!?!??!

Anonymous said...

sighhhhhhhhh

i miss posting

Anonymous said...

yea sites been slow since BADs been gone

its always like that

its all good tho, cant expect all good all the time

Anonymous said...

we miss u BADcrew!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha im still laughing at that subtitle

Anonymous said...

MIZZLE give us some INSIDE INFO On the badsaga

Anonymous said...

mizzle do u get any input or write any of the badstories???

Anonymous said...

I don't think the comment board takes away from the site because you DONT have to click on it. You can easily read all the posts without the comments.I personally find it amusing to see whatever anyone has to say....who gives a shit if they simply want to say "good post"?