Pre-Season

Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head. I'm still alive, I'm still here. All is well. I have just been sitting without leave and preparing for the new season to start up. But I will return in full force just not at this moment and maybe not while all the sweet stories are being posted.

Kat - congrats on all the good news. Glad to hear you made it through the summer, and even more glad to hear about the giving up the sauce (even if only for a little while).

I too want to have a debate post or two. And because I am all kinds of nerd, I'd love to get my kicks in on why Star Wars is way better then Star Trek.

Well this is it, just a life line from me so you know I'm here. I'm happy, I'm healthy and I'm 10x what I used to be.

Please remember to scroll down and read Kat's post, this is not meant to be a thunder taker, it's just a reminder that I'm still here and not going anywhere for awhile.

So on the eve of destruction that will rock the nation, I say...

ON WITH THE SEASON AND ON WITH THE POSTS!




















Mizzle Mazter Flash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE came here today and saw 2 posts, and another STORY ONE TOMORROW

cant fukin wait

Anonymous said...

wow i asked and i received