One more before the SAGA

Hey all,

Just thought I'd get one last post in here, before the B.a.D. Saga. I'll probably wait untill after Christmas to put another up, let people enjoy the Saga un-interupted and all.

I've been a bit down lately - my Mom's currently in hospital, and will probably be there for Christmas - out maybe on Boxing day (if they operate on Wednesday like they "plan") . It'll suck, but at least she's gonna be all fixed up. I won't go into details here, but basically her stomach's not working properly and she hasn't been able to eat in a long time.

Hospitals suck - I hate that bloody smell.

Anybody getting excited for Christmas? I know I am, every day when I get home from work, I see the presents under the tree, and every day my g/f has to push me away from the tree before I open something up.

Funny Christmas song anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDb4EiYu3dY - I'm working on setting up so I can post YouTube too - but for now, here's the link.

So, everyone, enjoy this holiday season - I know I'll try - and enjoy the B.a.D. Saga, which I'm sure everyone knows: GOES UP TOMORROW!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

brush im truly sorry to hear that. your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers. have a safe and happy chrsitmas, and all the best to your mom, your family, and you

Mary and Craig said...

I'm sorry to hear that too... I hope that despite that you can all have a great family Christmas.

Yessssssssss Bad Saga tomorrow... I can't wait to be a star ;o)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahha yea i forgot this is ozi and brush's first outing.....

Anonymous said...

im sure well have some smart remarks by mizzle :D

Anonymous said...

yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea yea..... cant wait!!!!!