Addition to the Family?

Hello again everyone!



So - no need to get scared - no kiddie on the way - but maybe.... just maybe.... a new puppy!



Isn't this the cutest little thing?





My girlfriend wants a pug - but I want something that doesn't look like it ran into a refridgerator at 100 km/h - sorry to the pug lovers out there, but I'm one of those people that thinks they're just really ugly... She agreed to this one!



This on the other hand - is adorable. And then - as if 'cute puppy' isn't enough, when it's fully grown it'll look like a Doberman Pinscher! only difference.... about 18 inches tall! Perfect size for apartment living!



We're in talks with a breeder here in Calgary as we speek - so maybe somewhere - six months down the road... we'll have a little bundle of puppy chewing up the baseboards and biting strangers!



Can't wait!



Sorry for the retarded post - B-Rush's just in an odd, excited, mood.



Friday - January 19th - B.a.D.Saga continues!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha brush thats awesome

pugs arent ugly, but thats still awesome

Anonymous said...

Well, it would be in fact known as a Miniature Pinscher, hence the looking like a Doberman Pinscher. Funny how the breeds work out like that. Cute dogs though.

Best of luck with it.

B-Rush said...

Above: It IS a miniature pinscher - however it's not actually "bred down" from a doberman (as are most small dogs like the mini daschound sp?).

It's proven a 'cousin' of the doberman - but in fact found to have OLDER heritage than the Doberman itself.

Pinscher was the word Germans used to describe their watch dogs. This breed was initially used to hunt down rats and vermin on farms.

Just a little Kanine lesson for ya there.

Anonymous said...

Pinscher is german for terrier, but I'm not gonna pull out the red pen.

They aren't "related" but do share some common ancestors.

My parents have owned 3 Dobermans so I'm a bit of a fan myself.

I would love to get a min pin one day. But I think I like big dogs way to much. I want a Golden Lab or Golden Retriever.

Are you guys thinking of getting a boy or girl? Might I suggest a boy? And furthermore, for the sake of the animal. Please don't feed it Iams, like some vets may recommend.

Mizzle
(I don't think my login works since the upgrade and me not being here has made my registration non existent)

Anonymous said...

true mizzle, i got one myself and ur right i think

Anonymous said...

19th 19th 19th!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

what did u guys think of hte 24 premieres?!??!

Anonymous said...

CURTIS IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

*tear*

Anonymous said...

muahahahhahahahaha

i thought brush was having a kid :D

Anonymous said...

got a name for the little dude brush?

Anonymous said...

name it B.a.D

:D

Anonymous said...

lil brush!!!!!!!!!!

perfect name

Anonymous said...

badmizkatozibru

perfect ;P

B-Rush said...

Lil BRush - I like it...

nah, definatly gonna have to be goin with a "badass" kinda name... Think like; the Danny Trejo of Puppies....

And we're definately interested in a boy - from what we've read the males are actually sweet, while the females can be... well... bitches ;)