YoMikeeYouVantUsToUnPimpYourRideLetMeHearYouSay"Vhat"

These commercials are just tremendous. TREMENDOUS. It might just be because I'm a wicked huge Peter Stormare fan, but it's been a while since I saw a car commerical that wasn't just a car driving on the side of a cliff.

This was Volkswagon Commercial #2. There are two more commercials like this with Stormare that are equally funny, check them out here:
Volkswagon Commercial #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv157ZIInUk
Volkswagon Commercial #3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8OU4Fl7l4Q


I've had more time to go out lately, and it's been cool hanging out with some friends. However, girls need to be talked to more. If my friends would quit getting drizunk in the parking lot, we'd have a lot more time for social interaction. Still, I've gone to quite a few parties lately... sober as a bone. THAT'S RIGHT. I quit drinking! At said parties, the semi-attractive girls are either
a: overly annoying
or b: really not very nice

So then there's some girls who are really cool but
a: not too attractive
or b: a, but with 3 kids and a skinhead husband who's going to jail soon.

Needless to say, I'll just hold out for a cool girl who's actually pretty. I also was peer pressured into lowering my standards to Back Alley-level (sorry, Kat) and that made me want to put a gun in my mouth and squeeze.

On that note, Josh from Small Group is a pretty crazy guy. We chilled at a hotel last night and he came in, piss drunk, and he is a wrestling fan, like I, and starts giving me drunken elbow drops until I give him the armbar, then he steals Dave's baseball hat and runs back into the hallway.

He leaves, and after maybe 10 seconds, I hear glass shatter. Turns out he decided he'd punch a fire extinguisher. "Everything's coming up Joshy!"


On the homefront, I'm just about done with Red Steel. Qiite a bit of fun, that one. Don't always listen to the reviews or the assclown in EB Games who doesn't own the system to begin with.

I also downloaded Mario 1 to my Wii and finished it in one try after years and YEARS of not playing it. Quite a bit of fun. When you can't save and getting a Game Over means starting from the very beginning, it gets pretty intense when you're down to one life. It was fun. Not bad for about 500 bucks.


Lots of job-related and money-related stuff coming up this week. I will be busy. I don't think I can possibly cover everything that's happened lately on that front, so I'm not going to bother.


This thing is actually pretty useful when it comes to getting messages out to my friends. Example:
Amber, let me know what time the b-day shenannigans start on Tuesday.

See? Works well. Example 2:
Mizzle, get in touch with me so we can hammer out a workout schedule for this week.

Holding it down, y'all. That is all.
God Bless,
B.a.D

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha i saw those, made me miss ABRUZZI :D

Anonymous said...

i think abruzzi should have been a guest star on that one :D

Anonymous said...

how would breaking a fire extinguisher make u hear breaking glas!??!

Anonymous said...

the case

GP

Anonymous said...

hahahah funny story
GP

Anonymous said...

hahahahah good post bad

good luck this week

Anonymous said...

hey badster

7 oclock tuesday

ambs

Anonymous said...

yea BAD im with u on that banner thing...

at LEAST you didnt waste ur money on last nites shitshow (which included this) like i did

Anonymous said...

hahahahah peter stormare is pretty cool

Anonymous said...

i am sad at the choice that C-Note had to make on PB tonite, BAD......

Anonymous said...

hahahaha GP bad

Anonymous said...

GP :D

Anonymous said...

hahahaha everything peter stormare touches turn to gold

Anonymous said...

What has happened to Brush and ozi? They are letting the team down lately!

Anonymous said...

vhat the HELL is going on in that picture???
:D

Anonymous said...

only wrestling fans would know......