Long time no see!

Well everyone,

It's been ages - but I wanted to let you all know... I AM still alive! It's been crazy busy for B-Rush lately, the finding of a new job, the puppy, girlfriend.... hell, I don't know where I've been in the last month.

But after countless hours job-hunting, or playing with the puppy, or just playing Forza 2 - I simply couldn't be arsed to post anything on here. To those of you who've missed me, I'm sorry I've been so lazy in the posting... to those who couldn't give two monkey shits, meh - hi to you too!


Now I'm not sure where I'm going with this post, or why I'm even really doing it right now. Other than the fact I've got a couple spare minutes, and felt bad I haven't posted recently.

New Job - yup that's right, I've got myself a new job - full time, salary, benefits, paid holiday, the WORKS. So far it's been fun, and challenging. The GREAT part about this position is that I can really see myself taking it, and running away with it. Definate opportunity to advance for a young whippersnapper like myself!

Water Damage - wow that was alot of rain awhile back! flooded our appartment's lobby, as well as our floor (top floor flooded through the roof)... It has NOT been a fun couple weeks dealing with all that crap.

Forza 2 - SO much fun... haven't put a ton of hours into it yet - so far gotta say, I love me my lotus, and my skyline!

TRIP!!! well, this is it, come next week, I'll be soaking up the sun in Vegas!!!! Kat and I are headed down there for a few days... just a quick little getaway. If anyone's been, and has something we "have to do" ... let me know, we just might do it! We're gettin very excited, so look out for a post with some pictures to come when we get back (friday the 13th).

Well, I really didn't have much to say here, but I managed to waste some time, and maybe amuse somebody here....

till next time...


I'm gonna make like a fetus and head out!
B-Rush

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brush,

Make sure you take a trip out to the hoover damn, you can walk over to Arizona on it, but the whole thing itself is really quite amazing... also, don't forget to go watch the fountains in front of the Belagio, and of course, you HAVE to go and ride the rollercoaster over New York New York, just go in the lobby and follow the signs. And just to say you did, jump on the monorail and sing the song from the simpsons.

That is all.

Mizzle

Anonymous said...

blahahahahahahhahahahahaha make like a fetus

Anonymous said...

HI MIZZLE!!!
GP BRUSH

Anonymous said...

I LOVED ATONEMENT! good work BAD

Mary and Craig said...

Brush,

Make sure you see the Pirate show at TI, the lions at MGM, the shark tanks at Mandalay Bay, go up the Stratosphere for a drink, check out the Fremont Street Experience downtown, see the white tigers at the Mirage... oooh oooh and the hoover dam is worth a look if you have the time! I loved Vegas and i was only there for 2 nights and i was on my own... this trip i am taking the boy and heading back for 4 nights... you will have to give us some tips when you get back!

(Le Village in Paris Las Vegas is fun for a pricey but unique dining experience!)

Anonymous said...

WOWWWWWWWWWW i must say, cool. banner? poster? whatever it is. and i LOVED atonement, ic ant WAIT until sept to read the new series!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow everyones got tips for brush, sorry brush ive never been so i have no tips for you, only jealousy

cool poster!!! is that story written yet?

- j@de -

Anonymous said...

wow i cant wait to read that new one..... i loved the last four-parter

Anonymous said...

i also have no vegas experience, but am also jealous

LOVE the poster, LOVED Atonement... cant wait until All In... great name!

Anonymous said...

GP BRUSH... missed ya

Anonymous said...

the site hasnt been loading well at all.... is the poster too big maybe??????

Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN IN VEGAS BRUSH!!!! is All In written? has anyone read it????

Anonymous said...

GP

which 2 people do u guys think are gonna die?

Anonymous said...

yochanan and harper

Anonymous said...

i know i say it all the time, but.. katastrophe... and probably yochanan

Anonymous said...

katastrophe and yochanan definately..... the cell call she erased was a precursor

Anonymous said...

mizzle and katastrophe
(hint: inactive on sidebar)

Anonymous said...

GP BRush, enjoy vegas, and i hope u dont die in the new BADSAGA

Anonymous said...

is that an abzurri on the poster? is BAD putting whoever taht actor is in the next story?
sweet

Anonymous said...

kat and yochanan, although i think either GGB or OSH will go down to just set up one major bad guy for the final final story at the end of yr

Anonymous said...

GP BRUSH

Anonymous said...

yochanan and kat for sure i think

or tate

Anonymous said...

no one thinks harper? come on now people

Anonymous said...

that is a HOT pic of brush driving
sexy one of BAD too

Anonymous said...

what the FUCK is mizzle wearing for glasses in that pic?

Anonymous said...

Those glasses were for hypnosis... they flash led's in your eyes to a the same beat as the weird sounds in the headphones *see picture* it is quite cool, but kinda lame... if you know what I mean.

And for the record, it's not me... Hero's are remembered and legends never die...

Mizzle

Anonymous said...

this site has gotten sooooooo quiet without BAD.....

Anonymous said...

i miss mizzle