$1748.32

Got my $1748.32 tax return yesterday. Thanks, Government!

To reward myself, I just went and ordered everything off my Amazon wishlist. $430 already spent.

I loves me some wealthiness.

To everyone who will tell me what else I should have done with that money: f*ck yourselves. I'm richer than any of you realize, and I know no one that saves as much of their money as I do.

This update has been brought to you by the fact that I actually went to PREL350 today, and my lack of anything else intelligent or funny to say.

By the way, I've been having this dream where all my ex-girlfriends organize, travel to Tibet to become ninja's, and then come after me. That's a lot of revenge, goddammit.

Peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, my Dear Cousin Blair,
This comment has absolutely nothing to do with your most recent post. It is just me checking out your blogg for the first time.

So I have only read a few of your last posts, but I really must say, Heather's has been a lot more entertaining! Her use of colourful descriptive words really draws her audience in.

Gosh Blair I expected better from you, after all how many years have you been going to school?

Ha, Ha, you know you love me! I look forward to reading about a day in the life of Blair. As for your tax refund......very jealous I had to pay a ton! Stupid taxes!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i think we've all had that dream, brotha