I got the wings

I can't believe it's only 9 in the morning, it feels like 2 in the f*cking afternoon. Of course, I have been up since 4. That could have soemething to do with it. Either that or the maximum daily intake of 2 Red Bulls that I consumed at 7 AM. Word.

To clear some rumors up:
1.) Yes, my elbow is f*cked. Thank you very much.
2.) Yes, the new cashout sheet that Peggy & myself designed for cash offices are now being used in all stores. You're welcome.
3.) Yes, I did again have to bail out one of the cash supervisors at my store when her and another cashier tried to fix something they didn't understand. You're welcome.

Real quick, I just want to say that if I we're Calgary Co-op's decision maker (if, when and where you can ever f*cking find him), even as deep as FCL has their hooks into us, I would still run away from them like a 6 year old runs away from Neverland Ranch. They won't, I'm just saying that's what I'd do.

OK, the Neverland Ranch joke was a cheap shot, and to all the Michael Jackson fans out there, I give you much sympathy. I'm sorry your hero is being indicted. I don't believe he's innocent at all, but I remember how I felt when my hero as a kid, Ultimate Warrior, was convicted of steroid use, I didn't want to believe it either, and was devastated for days.

Quote For Today: "Too bad chick's don't find Excel wizards hot, or B.a.D would get laaaaaid."
- Pam

This next subject is for Nikkilicious, AK, and any other women who are confused on the subject of engagement rings. Some women have said that they would give the ring back and turn the guy down if the ring wasn't nice enough.

Here's my take. By giving you a ring, we are saying to you that we want to spend the rest of our lives with you, and that we respect and love you as a person. In effect, we are saying that we value you in a way that is more important than money. And if that's the case, then it does not matter how expensive or nice the ring is. Also take this into account when considering this that the average male probably spends at least 6 times as much on the girl's ring as the girl will spend on his. This, I believe, is why we should be allowed some slack.

See, this is what pisses me off about (some) women. They want equal rights, equal everything, and that's fine... they want all that until it comes to s*it like this. Then they want to be all old fashioned. There's nothing "equal" about the fact that most men are expected to do the proposing, and most men are expected to spend at least 6 times as much on the rings as the women do on the men. If anyone I would ever be with would turn down a marriage proposal from me because of the ring, the next time she came home she would find all her s*it on the lawn in a box. If you're a woman who actually believes in equal rights in it's true form, which means everything is equal, and would actually propose to a guy (like Donna) then I salute you.

On a completely unrelated topic, congratulations to Chili, who got engaged over the weekend.

Onward and upward. I put a link to Yochanan's site in the "other journals" section. I am scum for not doing it sooner. I check his site often to debate with him on certain things. We've had our problems in the past and will probably have our problems in the future, and to be honest, I don't like the guy, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me, but I believe in creating an open dialogue and have no problems promoting a site with opposing views to my own. He pushes his views like FOX News pushes it's Neo-Conservative-Elite-Globalist Adgenda, but I respect his viewpoint, even if I don't share it.

Check below for some sweet Jeff Hardy pics from the TNA PPV on Sunday. I would have put up pictures from the Ultimate X match, because that should have been the hook for the show, but there we're way too many amazing pictures to take the time to post. I wish I had gotten the PPV now, but only because of 2 or 3 matches. The main event was nothing but a recycled WCW-during-it's-attempt-to-scorch-the-earth-days-main event. I respect DDP, I honestly do because he's a damn hard worker, and I don't like to criticize wrestlers because I believe the wrestling community on the internet is way too hard on them, but despite his impressive work ethic, you could shove a magnet up his tailpipe and drag him through Fort Knox, he will still not draw you any money.

On another TNA note, I believe that they have a unique product out there that actually does rival WWE. The X-Division is a great idea, and it was killer that they moved AJ back to it, because he, The Truth, Fallen Angel Chris Daniels, and others hold it together as the must-see part of the show. As far as for the main events, it's definately time for some of the older guys to start putting over the younger guys. That's about the only thing that needs improvement. Add the never-better Tag Team Division of TNA to that and the X Division, and you've got a winner.

As far as WWE, they recognize that TNA is becoming a threat, and to their credit, this time they aren't taking it lying down, and are producing some really killer shows. Everybody wins.Hopefully they let Batista and Cena take it to the next level, and don't let them flounder after WrestleMania.

No more e-mails about the real life Edge/Lita/Hardy situation please, I know no more than you do, and that's just what the internet tells me. Here's my view... If Edge and Lita love each other like they say they do, then yes, they should have told Matt Hardy & Edge's wife, but they didn't and it's over. If they're meant to be together, then yes, they went about it the wrong way, but at least they're together and that's good. We as people have no right to judge them on anything but their work, and look at the facts. Edge and Shelton tore the house down last night, and normally when Shelton wrestles anybody, he carries them to a great match. Hell, he's Shelton Benjamin, he could carry half of North America to a good match, but Edge definately carried at least 50% of this match, and that's to his credit.

Besides, look at Hardy. He's being posative, he's said publically that he's not gonna let this slow him down, and any energy, be it negative or posative, he's going to put towards his return to the ring. If he can let it go, then so should we. You've gotta love against-all-odds s*it like that, folks. That's my life philosphy, turn a negative into a posative. I say good luck to all 3 of them, and don't let the mistakes of your past dictate your future.

This has gotta be the most I've ever been able to write in a single hour of class. It's the Red Bull.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw DX on sunday... off the hook, ultimate x may have been the best match of all time

Anonymous said...

nice point about the ring thing

Anonymous said...

Yeah, ultimate X and hardy/abyss match was good.. rest of hte PPV blowed tho

Anonymous said...

Some of us girls end up buying our own engagement rings just to save our men face!

Anonymous said...

ultimate x was WORTH the 30 by itself tho

Anonymous said...

the tacks bump was SICK

Anonymous said...

RAW was off the hook too...... good to see the Rockers again, even if it was just for one night only

yochanan said...

funny I don't even watch Fox as i don't get cable.

studies have shown the bias of the MSM but if you can't see it because you don't want to see it.

note the lebanese druze leader Walid Jamblatt who has a long history of being anti american clearly stated it was the Iraqi election that set off the Lebanese freedom movement. Even the King of Jordan has seen it. too bad the left in its hate of america and our President is blind to it.