This post sucks

Can't believe there's only a month till the semester is over. Crazy, I tell you! Normally that meant I'd have to spend part of spring at work (I'm taking spring courses), and all of summer at work. Last year that would have made me sad, this year it makes me pretty happy because I'm in a place right now where I like my job.

My parents have blown clear past Porsche & Prada-buying, New York-travelling mid-life crisis stage, and have driven straight into senior-ville with my Dad buying lawn ornaments & paintings painted by our family doctor, my Mom's refusal to make left turns while driving, and her 5 new pairs of new golf shoes that she has bought without ever having golfed yet. When Heather gets back, we're going to be in the market for rest homes.

I hit the BestBuy Grand Opening on Friday with Kacey, and made away with a new car stereo. The old one was getting loopy anyways, and this one was like, 50% off. I paid about $200 and got a free installation, so I came away pretty good I think. It came with a remote, how funny is that. Not something I would have paid extra for, but it was included. Now instead of having to reach all the way up to the dash, I can save myself reaching that extra 3 inches and click a button on the remote. It's like they knew I was coming...

Risk Update: My Dad beat me yesterday, and also beat me last week. If you want to go in terms of score since... well, since we started keeping score, he's now 1 ahead. Some slight changes of our customized rules are needed though, so that's in the works.

Must give a quick shout out to Dan, who made fun of me for still listening to rap. He's turned into one of those I-listen-to-Jack-because-I-want-to-be-different guys, and he said the new 50 Cent CD was going to suck. And he was right, it did. That still doesn't mean Jack is any good, monkey. Friday he calls me to tell me he's going to go out and buy the 50 Cent CD because he likes the "Disco Inferno" song. He hadn't even listened to it at that point. So much for being different, hey buddy? Take that, you "trendy" little sellout douchebag.

Quote Of The Day: "I was thinking about investing in some of that sleeping that I've heard so much about."
- Matt

Yochanan said: Funny, I don't even watch FOX as i don't get cable.
I say: I have no idea what you're talking about, and I'd bet good money that neither do you. I never said you watched FOX, I believe I said something to the effect that you we're like FOX News.

W said: Yochanan, I'm American, I've seen your site, and i think you're an idiot.
I say: Word.

Album Review: Fozzy- All That Remains

Pretty much exactly what I expected. Only 10 tracks, but it's interesting. Definately not one of the best CD's I've bought, but it's one of those CD's that you have to be in the specific mood to listen to it. It's a different kind of metal. I didn't buy it because I'm a Fozzy fan, I bought it because I'm a Jericho fan.

Speaking of Jericho, it's time for a paragraph of wrestling junk. Looks like WWE is finally letting Shelton Benjamin really let loose and show what he can really do, so they can compete with AJ Styles of TNA. Last night, the tag match he was in tore the house down, and you could see that they had given him the green light to tear it up. He was great before, now he's amazing. Benjamin was not the only part of it, all 4 guys in the match we're, plus Tomko. Not much else from last night, except for Batista's development is coming along pretty good. They need to stick with that subtle sense of humor he has. WrestleMania in 12 days, I'm pumped. The new commercial for WrestleMania last night was easily the best, and the funniest yet.

Real quick, thanks for everyone who helped me out last week. I've said it a million times, I have great friends. Or, if I'm an asshole and haven't said it before, I'm saying it now. Everything definately worked out for the best.

You know what, this post sucks. I've said, like, nothing interesting. Usually in the space of 3 hours of class I can usually churn out something that's either funny or interesting, this is all crap. I'm sure this will get me loads of negative e-mail that I won't read.

'Till next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The golf shoes are only home on trial and only 1 pair will be kept. When you get to Seniorville, foot comfort becomes a priority! Golf lessons start tonight!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

my mom knits

she turned my old room into a knitting room. shes up there for hours.

who needs all that time and room to knit?!

Anonymous said...

and Dad says:
"If they let me play Risk in the Old Folks Home, I will still K--- Y--- A-- and Rule the World". Better Luck Next Time!!!

I enjoyed your BLOG!!! If it was only 50% as good as your best, remember 50% is 100% of 50%.