Cranberry Juice

So I was a little under the weather for a part of the weekend. Not enough to keep me from going and having some fun, and someone whom I was having fun with asked me the next day what I do for a hangover. I don't get hung over very often anymore.

When I did, I quite often used cranberry juice. I still do when I get sick. It's that thing I use whenever I'm not feeling good and the fact that it probably doesn't work doesn't make it not feel good. The rare occasions when I get a hangover? Cranberry juice. Any kind of illness? Cranberry juice. Shark attack? Cranberry juice. (Admittedly I've never tried the latter but I assume it works. That's why I take a small vial of it with me whenever I'm swimming in the ocean or in the tank at Sea World.)

So I finished off The Sopranos. I can't see what everyone was complaining about. The show was supposed to be gritty and real, and yet when the finale left some unanswered questions, people complain. Well, guess what? Life will never have all the questions answered. There will always be something unfinished. My only complaint was that I think Silvio deserved better, but at least Paulie got his peice of the pie finally. Anyone who hasn't seen it, I cannot highly recommend it enough. The Sopranos is art.

So for a new treadmill show, I started The Office. It isn't bad. It's no Sopranos, but that's setting the bar way too high. And I happen to think The Office is a touch over-rated for how much everyone raves about it, but it's definatley worth checking out. I believe Rome is going to get a screening pretty quick too if I get bored of The Office.

Speaking of which, sucks about this writter's guild strike. I gotta say it's tough not to support them, as without the writing you have nothing. I do hope it gets settled and I can see Prison Break, The Shield, Lost, Entourage, and 24 before too long. At least everybody's favorite B.@.Dsaga isn't going to be interrupted!

Wanted to make sure I had a chance to say thanks to J@de for her posts. I gotta say you are a helluva girl too. Never change.

Stories progressing along nicely. Over half done.

God Bless,
B.@.D

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

GP!

Anonymous said...

hahaha shark attack
GP

B-Rush said...

Good luck with Rome B@Dman - I very much enjoyed it. Saw the first season all on DVD - then had to upgrade to digital cable and movie central so I could check out Season two as it was happening. You should love it!

Anonymous said...

Rome is sweet. better than the office.

Anonymous said...

GP BAD!

Mary and Craig said...

If you're going to watcht the Office - at least watch the British version - MUCH funnier than the American version!

Sorry patriots ;o)

Anonymous said...

yeah british one is good too, got nothin on steve carrell and the american one

Anonymous said...

GP BAD!

Anonymous said...

GOP BAD!

Anonymous said...

oh man one month left until finale!!!!!

Anonymous said...

one month. sweet
GP