2 thumbs down

My giant Ted DiBiase-sized head is killing me. So much to do, so little time... and yet I still come to school and sit in class for the lousy 1% participation marks.

Album Review: 50 Cent- The Massacre

Dissapointing. A couple of good tracks, but nowhere close to how good his last CD was. And the worst part of the whole thing was that The Game's CD was so much better. And the more I hear from The Game on the whole thing, the more I realize he may have a point. 50 may not be all he's cracked up to be, because comparing The Massacre to his last album is like comparing a rib steak to dog food.

Movie Review: The Pacifier

Yeah, that's right. I saw it. I saw The Pacifier. Why, you ask? Well, I figured if Vin Diesel was going to turn down his own XXX franchise for a Disney movie, it must be good. I was wrong, the movie sucked. I only went to see it because I'm a Diesel-maniac, so it that sense I was happy, because it actually did have some funny parts. Surprisingly, the movie topped the box office over the weekend.

Arrested Development was pretty sweet over the weekend... now correct me if I'm wrong, but was that the season finale? I had thought it was, but now I'm hearing there's more episodes coming. Someone let me know, cause that'd be sweet if there we're more episodes, there was way too much left un-resolved over the last episode.

The Mind Reels: Hogan is coming to WM21 to get inducted in the WWE Hall Of Fame, along with everybody else who he mainevented WM1 with. 20 years... that's 3 years less than I've been alive.

Also on a wrestling note, I am looking more forward to HBK and Angle the most as far as wrestling goes at WM21. As far as storyline, I figure Batista and HHH will have it locked. Batista is crazy over right now.

Quote Of The Day: "As long as there are tests... there will be prayer in public schools."
- Big Sexy

To Alisha:
I ain't the one that done the thing what why you're mad for. Don't hate, appreciate. But because I'm such an upstanding young man, I won't mention that in high school, (and probably still today) this chick had breath that could bleach your hair. They invented a coffin that just goes over the head, it's for people like you who are dead from the neck up. And if you we're to kill everyone who thought you we're a narrow-minded bitch, that wouldn't be murder, that would be genocide.

Seriously, I'd rather hit a baby with a cat than worry about what you think of me. You think I care what you say to people from high school about me? Get a life. Ordinary people live and learn, you just live. Insults from your kind who still live in high school mentality roll off my back like water, so get over it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pacifier no good? really? that's saddening, I thought the previews made it look hilarious. But if Mr. BAD didn't like it, it has to be crap! lol. any other opinions?

Anonymous said...

if ur talkin about the alisha i THINK ur talkin about, trish's friend... then ya, she's a hardcore bitch, always has been

LOL on the breath thing

d

Anonymous said...

I agree, Pacifier was funny

Alicia did kinda have the breath thing, huh? Waters used to say that but I thought he was just being a dick :D

Anonymous said...

I agree, Pacifier was funny

Alicia did kinda have the breath thing, huh? Waters used to say that but I thought he was just being a dick :D

Anonymous said...

dont know alicia cause i live no where near u, but she SOUNDS Lke a bitch
bwahahaha

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahaha LOL

you have a way with the written word, my friend

Anonymous said...

i dont even think tricia likes her :D