Pimp My Lunch

Left the house this morning, was 10 minutes out before I realized I forgot my car stereo remote at home. So I turned around and came home to get it. I risked being 20 minutes late so I wouldn't have to reach an extra 2 inches up to the dashboard to actually press the buttons. I realized on the way back how utterly insane and scary that is. This remote has me whipped, I tell you.
Car Stereo Remote: 1
My Dignity: 0

Quote For Today:
"Silly rabbit! Trix are for kids! Damn longears, trying to take Easter away from Jesus..."
- Peter from Family Guy

Hope everybody's Easter weekend was good. Mine was. The way I figure it, if you can have half as much fun at work as you'd have otherwise, then you're pretty set. The office is a great place to work, it's become like my womb at Co-op, and life outside it with all the bitter lifers is too bright and scary.

It's also nice that myself & the girls in the office have the hook-ups with Luciano's across the street, so we get treated more like friends than customers. We get wicked discounts and free bread with bruschetta, and sometimes, depending on who's working, they'll even bring it over to us. Jaibe calls it our "high-roller lunch". He's just mad because all his breaks are timed, and mine are as long as I want them to be, and as frequent as I want them to be. This weekend I brought Vivian in on our pimped-out lunch train, she seemed to enjoy it.

Speaking of Vivi, wow that I work out at home with a treadmill and weights, I realized that the only thing I miss about going to the gym was going with her. She was my workout buddy. I disliked the gym, what with all the mirrors and the old men on treadmill watching financial channels and golf. But working out with Vivi was fun, because she'd make fun of people with me to pass the time. Plus all the dirty old men stared at her like they'd never seen a black girl before, which was more than amusing to say the least for my white ass.

Song For Today:
Tony Yayo- Life By The Gun

Last match was signed for WrestleMania last week, with Eddie and Rey going at it. That match could steal the show. If they give these 2 enough time and really let them tear it up, and it could be as good or better than HBK and Angle. I think this is Rey's first high profile WrestleMania match, maybe they'll get some brains and push him after this.

They could completely do without the Women's Title match, that is going to be a pee-break match. Nothing against Trish, but her opponent is not a wrestler. They could also do without Chavo and Paul London for the Cruiserweight Title, or at least let 2 good cruiserweights go at it. Get Paul London in there with Akio, Kidman, or Shannon Moore, there's a cruiserweight match. You could scrap the last 2 matches and let Orlando drop the U.S. Title to somebody, and then give Shelton Benjamin his own Intercontinental Title match, assuming he didn't already have a match, altough I must admit, I'm looking very forward to that one.

Played 3 very short Risk games yesterday with Dad, probably all 3 of them taking no more than an hour and a half combined. He won the first one, I won the next 2. Score-wise, we're either tied or I'm one ahead, I can't remember which. I say we stop keeping track and just call whoever won the last one the champ, it's getting hard to keep track. Also must say that I'm playing in such a way now that is not as much fun for me, because there's less actual strategy involved, but if I don't respond to his recent style of playing, I'm going to lose almost every game, so that's that.

Finished up Season 2 of 24 on the treadmill the other day. Can't say too much about the storyline, because Mom is going to start watching the series and I don't want to spoil anything. I'll just say that this season kicked as much ass as the first, I thought it'd slow down a little. Great treadmill material. Good storyline advances for all characters, although they should have included one of the characters more than she was. That's about the only thing that could have made it better. Season 3 looks kinda sweet too, we'll see.

Thanks for the comment last post, James C. I also enjoy your page. We gots to chill soon, it's been too long.

Yochanan put a new picture of himself up on his page. Go check it out, he looks like a member of Special K. I'm done commenting on his page, it's like trying to hammer a square peg through a circle hole. I'll leave the link up for anyone who wants a good laugh, though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Blair now RULES THE WORLD!!! I am now planning my new strategy to confound and confuse him, at least until he figures that one out. Getting tougher and tougher to compete, much less stay ahead or even.

Anonymous said...

HAhahahahahah, Yochanan looks liek KKK all right... looks like he should have a white hood on

Anonymous said...

Hicks are da DEVIL

Anonymous said...

did i mention i LOVE ur site?

K

Anonymous said...

agreed, S3 was intense