Reality Blows

The motivation to post this week has mysteriously disappeared. So this is going to be quick.

This website has been acting up like a troubled child on crack, so my apologies to anyone who can't load it.

I enjoy posting pics, look for more of those below this post. That way I can post even when I got nothing to say. Even some of you non-wrestling fans seem to like the wrestilng pics.

So yeah, I've like... completely lost my passion for reality TV. Even Survivor, which I've loved up until this point. I realized I can't watch it anymore... problem with Survivor is that they'll never top the original, when it was new and fresh, and they'll never top the marquee value of the All-Stars edition. The Simple Life still gets the occasional viewing from me, but only because that would be just as hilarious even if it wasn't reality TV. Newlyweds is the same thing.

Thanks to Nikkilicious for getting me tickets to the advance screening of "Guess Who". On that note...

Movie Review: Guess Who

Good movie, extremely funny. Bernie Mac made the movie, Ashton was OK. I never really found Ashton all that funny, to be honest, and I love Bernie Mac... the combo of the 2 was pretty good. Go check it out, there's quite a few hilarious moments.

Quote For Today: "You gonna force me to use the muscle!"
- Percy from Guess Who

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say a few words:

B.a.D is truly a one of a kind person. For those that don't know, he took 5 hours out of his day yesterday to explain a program that we needed to know to do our projects.

He's the kind of guy that if people need help, he'll help. If you ask him if something is good or bad, he'll tell you the truth, and if it's bad, he'll tell you how he thinks you could make it good.

He helped each and every one of us yesterday and I'm not sure he knows how much we all really appreciate it.

I'm one of the people you helped, Blair. So thanks again. YOU ROCK.

Anonymous said...

You rock blair.
plus you have great pics for wwe on your site. i love coming and reading and viewing these pics
j00 da mang

Anonymous said...

Never met you, but you sound like a sweetheart of a guy :D

blahahahha, j/k, i know who u are ya sexy mofo
W