Almost

So the B.@.Dsaga will start January 1st, 2008. It will consist of 10 parts, which will air Tuesday through Saturday the first week, and the same after the fact. I apologize for the late notice and the shifting intentions, but this legitimately is going to happen this time. I'm hoping it will be worth the wait.

As I've mentioned, it's due to Christmas, moving, and other assorted busy shenannigans. The good news is I'm completely settled into this new place, everything is unpacked and organized, the only thing pending is a couch, which will be here on Friday. I'm pretty excited.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and enjoyed Ozi-Style and B-Rush's final commentaries. As for now, I'm tired and am going to sleep. I will write once before before this thing hits it's final stop on the road.

God Bless,
B.@.D

No comments: