First Class Redline Cruising (All Expenses Paid)

So I'm officially Red Cross Emergancy First Aid Certified, I took a class yesterday. C/S needed someone to be certified in the office, so I volunteered. And you know what, there's nothing quite like learning about the thousands of ways that I could die at any minute.

I've decided I'm at the age where I'm oblivious to my own limitations. Which is a blessing or a curse, depending on how you put it. I keep taking on committments, because I'm a jackass. I've been like a car that's been red-lining it for entirely too long, and in the last week, I shot every piston. Enough is enough.

Now, you all know that I attempt to turn every negative into a posative, so you obviously must know that I have a plan. And you'd be right. It's cruise time, baby.

I don't know when I'll get vacation this year, but whenever it is, I'm going to be at work every day checking the e-mail for the cruise deals we get from Co-op Travel every day. And I don't care what it costs me, I've become quite the rich little bitch.

I'm talking All Expenses Paid. I'm talking First class. I'm talking getting-my-intials-pedicured-into-my-big-toes All Expenses Paid, and I'm talking getting-my-ass-buffed First Class. (2 girls, one for each cheek.)

And for those of you who say I'm nuts for going on a cruise by myself, I would say to you that we as people don't spend near enough time by ourselves. I love my friends, really I do, but spending 7 days by myself on a cruise ship relaxing sounds like just about the greatest thing in the world right now.

Only problem with that is, there has to be a good cruise deal on the e-mail from Co-op Travel during vacation. But I don't see that being a problem. In theory. Of course, in theory, communism works. In theory.

Question from a Co-op Employee: Why is Co-op firing so many head office people?
A: They're not firing, they're "de-hiring" and "parting ways", according to the e-mail announcements I get. But let's face it, those are just different terms for "fired". But to answer your question, I don't know, and to be honest, it doesn't really matter. I compare Co-op to 2 things. The twitching of a dead corpse, and those baby turtles on the Discovery Channel that are struggling to reach the beach.

Album Review: Ludacris- The Red Light District

See the Lloyd Banks CD review, it's basically the exact same. I like Luda, but this album only has a few good tracks on it. "Get Back" is still off the hook, though.

Track Of The Day: Lloyd Banks- 'Till The End

Quote Of The Day: "My liver still hurts from my last trip to Mexico."
- Big Sexy

Ah yes, the tragedy of The Game. I really like The Game, but you could hear 50 Cent's input almost every track, and Dr. Dre's beats on every track. So, you could say, with that kind of backing, it's not surprise he succeeded. We'll have to see how he does outside of G-Unit. I think not good, but he might surprise us. That still wouldn't excuse what he did, though.

Peace!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

good idea brah

just dont go on a alaskan cruise
;)
W

Anonymous said...

find me the game and bring me his head!

Anonymous said...

Workin' hard are you ?

Hmmmm - are the mortgage payments and utility bills pretty hard for you to keep up to ?

You don't know red-lining yet ....

Anonymous said...

students don't know red lining?!?!

my ASS

Anonymous said...

no kidding man, students have it really tough

Anonymous said...

Some students have it tough, sure, but not the ones living for free and not paying a single dime toward their existence and their educations. Come on, kids, don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise or else the real world will be that much more frightening when you finally experience it. Time for a reality check.

Anonymous said...

most students work part time. it has nothing to do with money, it has to do with working 30 hours a week and having another 30 of school, plus hours and hours of homework

Anonymous said...

Dude; you're talking to someone who DID that WHILE paying for it all by himself AND supporting a family at the same time. Like I said, some of you kids need a reality check - get out of your parents basements and check out the real world. 'Nuff said.