Put the money in my hand and catch me if you can

Quote Of The Day: "Dinners must be tense."
- Danistheman sent me an e-mail, talking about me and my Dad's opposing political views.

In regards to the comment war on the previous post last week, let me say that I would have posted sooner, but not only was I too busy, I found the comments interesting. I'm just gonna leave it to rest for now, because it's not gonna be settled anytime soon. All you guys pretty much know my position anyways. But one thing I wanna say is that this is not an easy issue to take either side on.

Yeah, I feel like s*it run over twice. Due to some extreme sickness at work, I'm in the middle of an 8-day working streak. That streak ends on Friday when I got a single day off, then back to it again on Saturday. I got almost 40 hours this week, plus a full time schedule at school. But who needs sleep, anyways? I'm a machine.

Album Review: Young Buck- Straight Outta Cashville

Blew me away 'cause I wasn't expecting anything all that good. If memory serves, this came out a little bit before Lloyd Banks, and all everybody was talking about Lloyd Banks, but this CD blows it right out of the water. There's maybe 2 tracks on the whole thing I didn't like, and the rest of it was awesome. Quite possibly better than The Game.

Track Of The Day: Young Buck- Taking Hits (feat. D-Tay)

Album Review: Lloyd Banks- The Hunger For More

Very disapointing for the amount of hype it got. A few solid tracks, but nothing spectacular.

Review of the new Ludacris CD will be up as soon as I finish listening to it.

So needless to say, because of work and other things, I had a busy weekend. But I somehow managed to fit in:
  • meeting Karine's "boyfriend" on Thursday night at Darby Arms and giggling while watching him completely no-sell her all night long while I beat off a cougar with a pool cue
  • meeting Chels for breakfast in the middle of buttf*ck N.E. for breakfast on Saturday morning at a Humpty's where I had my first taste of a pan-scrambler. Never again.
  • going to Karine's B-day party at Dixon's on Saturday night and getting into more various attire-related debates with Jeff and his brown floral print shirt
  • doing my taxes on Sunday, where I found out I will be $1748 richer in the next 8 days

Didn't really get enough time with Kacey, but we usually do pretty good, so it's OK. Next weekend will be much better and hopefully quieter.

While at Humpty's, I told the waitress I only wanted a pan-scrambler if I could get it without eggs, or otherwise I'd just get pan-fries. She said that was "just fine, darlin". Yup, you guessed it. 4 extra dollars for eggs I didn't want and didn't eat. Ever try eating around eggs in a pan-scrambler? It's not easy. Yes, it was disgusting, and yes, I still tipped her. S*it just annoys me.

Didn't catch RAW last night due to extreme exhaustion, so don't e-mail me asking what I thought about this or that, because I taped it and will watch it as soon as I have time. Or better yet, send it and I won't check my e-mail 'till I watch it, which should be on Friday.

Last night at work, the supervisor who, along with her friends, said I was no good at F.E. Supervising, enlisted my help in getting her out of a hole she had dug herself into and didn't know how to fix. I bet her self esteem sure didn't need that. Unbelieveable. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Got a lot of dirty looks from other lifers when I fixed her mess, too. These people are the only ones I've ever met who could say my name and make it sound like a dirty word.

If I had it my way, everyone from "You Got Served" would have their heads held under water until the bubbles stopped. South Park has a parody, go watch it.

Every day of the week except for today, I eat FruitSource bars for lunch. On Tuesdays I have a really long day and the FruitSource bars don't quite cut it (especially on days I have to go straight to work from school, like today), so I always get a Works Burger and Tater Tots from the food court. It's the only time during the week besides Friday nights with Kacey that I ever eat fast food. And the skinny, scruffy Mr. Eagle makes fun of me every week for always getting the same thing. No punch line for this one, he just needs more to do besides snowboard with his extreme friends, drink his extreme Mountain Dew, and say "dude" a lot. Extreme! Just kidding Dan, love you lots. We'll go listen to some Slipknot and slit our wrists after school.

I want to go see "The Diary Of A Mad Black Woman", it came out of nowhere to beat everybody at the box office on the weekend. It looks clever. "Saw" has been recommended to me by a few people, too. That sounds like a Blair-&-Kacey movie for Friday. "Be Cool" is something else I definately must see. "Pacifier" is the first comedic Vin Diesel movie I've ever been aware of, so that's definately going to have to be watched too.

The years of deli slicing and cash handling are catching up with me, I saw the first signs of carpel tunnel yesterday. Let the good times roll.

The Mind Reels: 50 Cent drops The Game out of G-Unit for hanging with Nas. While 50 is announcing this on the radio, The Game tries to get to 50 inside the studio and shoots a guy in the leg.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, this is TRAGIC... i LOVE THE GAME, HOW COULD HE DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!?!?

gamelover

Anonymous said...

dude, I can't believe this... not sure 50 will bury him,, they're pretty neck and neck

Anonymous said...

pacifier AND be cool looks pretty bad, if u ask me

Anonymous said...

YB buries all of them, in my opinion

Anonymous said...

they make fun of extreme guys in harold and kumar

"dude, i need some mountain dew"

blahahaha

Anonymous said...

humpties gives me the trots